T3 - Scenarios

Ayam Ganbatte

Fledgling Freddie
Can we have a bit more Order queue-uppage on any scenario other than Tor Anroc, please?

The queue for Tor Anroc is relatively fast, but all the others seem sadly lacking. I still have yet to see the second scenarios in both the Elvish lands and Order vs Chaos.

Toel

Loyal Freddie
Aye - do as I, queue up for all of them except the Tor Anroc one:p

Ayam Ganbatte

Fledgling Freddie
As of tonight, I shall stick to that policy, no matter how painful the queueing time might get :) Bit bored of the football game on a lava pitch

K

Kharok Svark

I have been doing the same thing for a couple of days now, since I am starting to wonder what the point is in having 6 scenarios when Order only ever seem to queue for one.

I have played 4 of the 6 scenarios I think, but the one that i think looks great but have yet to play is the graveyard.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I have been doing the same thing for a couple of days now, since I am starting to wonder what the point is in having 6 scenarios when Order only ever seem to queue for one.

I have played 4 of the 6 scenarios I think, but the one that i think looks great but have yet to play is the graveyard.

not so much them queuing for them as the game doing it for them every time they enter an rvr zone.

auto queuing for the fucking lose.

Ayam Ganbatte

Fledgling Freddie

I managed to see the Lost Temple scenario twice finally (ironic name for a scenario that seems hardly played), but my group mates moaned that the graphics in the actual temple slowed down their computers no end because they have graphical options turned up pretty high (gits, turn it down next time). It is loads of fun, though, a base to capture, and a relic for the underdogs to potentially make a comeback with, loads more potential than Tor Anroc (yeah I made a mistake in the initial rush, flee, charge, wait 7 secs then pull out the bloody standard).

I have yet to see the graveyard one, looks like loads of fun, but I'll wait for the server to mature a bit and more to get to tier 3, so I'm playing Ayam the shaman for now, not my pervert marauder tentacles.

Belsameth

Tainted
Played Lava ball twice now and already sick of it. Hoping the others will pick up as well.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
The joy of being the under pop realm. See which we win and stick to it;) Que is a couple of mins with a 70-30 win loss

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
i play order and i hate lava ball, i queue for the others all the time, capture the flag one is one of my fav's atm, cant remember its name though.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Enjoying Tor Anroc, causing havoc with my underpowered gimp even though I cannot kill much (or more accurately, anything).

Working late most of this week, will try and arrange for both sides to queue for something end of the week if I've not already levelled out of the area ;)

Someone is welcome to pick up the lava ball and run with it before then of course, no need to wait for free rp from me ;)

Belsameth

Tainted
I'd almost wish I rolled order, Roo. If only so I could knock you halfway across the map :p

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
I like ton Arroc.. yes the Kb's are a pain in the ass but they do come in handy.. i like it mainly cos its . quick, frantic and good turnover of exp over time. some of the other bgs can run the whole 15 mins. and in ton arrac u can do 2 bgs in that time so kinda double exp.

Jaberwocky

Loyal Freddie
Well I've passed into tier 4 now (Serpents passage 24/7) the issue is summed up above quite nicely.
other bgs can run the whole 15 mins.
Everyone seems to have done the math time + rewards, hence the the constant cycling of the Scenario that gives the most exp and renown per min, sadly fun seems to be a secondary concern.

Also lol at "Ez" warband pre-mades, the nerd rage on their ts must be epic.

Belsameth

Tainted
Ez Warbands are pre made? They play worse the PUGs usually.....
Congrats to them I guess. Not even Nico plays that bad ;)

Ayam Ganbatte

Fledgling Freddie
Not warbands, but groups. *Mr know-it-all pose*

Anyway, my shaman is soon to hit the T3 bracket; I hope things have gotten better for the other scenarios. The time + reward that Badtoof mentions is a huge factor; one of my scenario-buddies Damia made a good point that in the T4 bracket this may happen also, so only one scenario becomes 'viable' for the masses, so people will be rinsing and repeating that till Renown Rank 80.

Belsameth

Tainted
With Ez I guess it doesn't matter how many they bring. They're still <ka-ching> Ez :p

Oh, and you're sick bastid. My Shaman hasn't even done a single T2 BG :(

Jaberwocky

Loyal Freddie
Not warbands, but groups. *Mr know-it-all pose*

I refer to the warbands queued with the QQ addon that's been floating around a few private forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom