T3 Scenarios

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
A huge plea to people in T3 to queue scenarios other than Tor Anroc, even if I didn't hate the design of it so much I'd be getting bored of it by now. It pops up often so there's clearly enough people queuing to make one of the others pop if people queued something different. I don't know about everyone else but I'd really like to see some of the others at least once before I out level them :)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Tor Anroc :kissit:

I've been avoiding scenarios for the last 2 days, that awful scenario has been making my eyes bleed.

And if you queue for everything but that you seem to spend about 2 hours sat in a queue

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
To be honest most of the others are a bit pants 90% of the time, at least you get reasonable fights in Tor Anroc. Lost Temple of Isha is sometimes but at other times it's god awful, did have a 15min fight there last week though in which only 8 people died..

Septina

Part of the furniture
Scenarios are fun at first but grows insanely tedious over time, it's far too repetitive. :(

Shame they fooked over this game royally by not putting a level 39 cap on T4 scenarios. :(
open world rvr >>>>>>>>> useless boring scenario pvp of bleh. :/

In my opinion atleast. :(

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Scenarios are fun at first but grows insanely tedious over time, it's far too repetitive. :(

Shame they fooked over this game royally by not putting a level 39 cap on T4 scenarios. :(
open world rvr >>>>>>>>> useless boring scenario pvp of bleh. :/

In my opinion atleast. :(

Agree, it seems though that on KEP at least there's decent action in Dragonwake lately.

kallikukur

Fledgling Freddie
not only tier 3 but also 1 .. i just lvled my shaman to 12 and i did like 50 scenarios whilst in tier 1 .. always pushed join all but only popped nordenwatch...

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
TA is a pain and Order have such a huge advantage with the number of Knockbacks its just silly. I queued for all other scenes but TA on Sunday. After about 2 hours I got into Isha's which was a blast and we won. Then nothing until I logged 3 hours later. Order just don't seem to queue for anything other than TA.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
There's clearly something wrong with the way its doing the queue all as only certain ones ever seem to pop up in any tier, which is a real shame because some of the scenery and layouts in the ones that never get played are really good.

And yes I agree world rvr is much more fun but a little harder to combine with xp'ing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom