T3 Order only queing for Tor Anroc?

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Every group I've been in we queue for all scenarios, this is the only one where we get in.

Are Order only queing for this? Its quite fun, but really, I'd like to see the others too.

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
i wondered that, as we always queued for all of them, maybe its destro only wanting to play this one

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
we have started to que all maps but Tor Anroc On Oruud, but seems its the only map Destro wanna play.... its getting better as alot of people from order starts to get bored of this map and dont go to TA, now we just need more destro to choose other maps as well. Doubt it will happen as long the advantage is there

maybe they should remove map selection and put them on rotation

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Randomising or rotating it might be no bad thing but I bet there would be people that just quit the scenario immediately until they got the one they want thus leaving one or other sides hideously under-supported in a given instance.

Work is interfering with planned playtime for most of this week, but I might see about at the end of the week perhaps coordinating via forums to get a bunch of us (Destruction and Order) queing for a non-Tor Anroc scenario and see if we get something going :)

Stafford

Fledgling Freddie
We could set up a scenario day maybe Roo, where we hit up certain ones. Id like to see the others too, im sick of watching tards knock 10 free VPs into lava 'cos they think its funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom