T2F Clan And Server Settings

E

Embattle

Ok the first is a moan about various players who seem to be in a clan with the tag T2F. I believe they're German and all they do is join the BW servers and TK.

This isn't helped by the fact BW still hasn't done fuck all about the settings on Wolfy servers. Although not sure if you can change this setting it seems that when he got kicked he could rejoin right away and just continued his moronic TKing, again and again.

Also the other settings that people have moaned about hasn't even had any action taken, in fact there has been no official response and its generally getting me very annoyed.

T

throdgrain

lol emb.
surely the thing is after (is it?) 4 tk's they is kicked .so bye bye.
mind i do realise ppl have troulbe pressing F1 .i remember from q3....

S

ShockingAlberto

I used the numpad for all my comunications binds(apart from a few which i put near my movement keys for convenience).

E

Embattle

Yes ppl press F1 but he was rejoining right away.

C

Chameleon

There need to be a few rtcw public admins. The type who are on the servers a lot and responsible imo. Frequent, obvious, tk laming ought to receive a couple of warnings and then a ban put on the ip imho. DUN users with dynamic ip's are a more difficult problem, but with public admins about, complaints can be dealt with quicker.

O

old.gust0o

The auto-kick feature is fairly useful at dealing with casual idiots, but nothing at all against the type of w*nkers who play simply to f*ck other peoples games up.

You need admins for that, and bans - sure, you'll still have the problems with dynamic ips, but they're less likely to return and keep on doing it if someone's watching over the server.

Does RTCW/Q3 have an rcon bot? TFC had one that linked through into irc, so you could 'watch' games, as well as remotely adjust the settings and give warnings, etc - that'd be useful, as you could idle away off the server, but still be about if someone needed you.

I'd report the clan, but I have no idea where to - just post about them in some of the bigger community forums, and make sure they get the kind of treatment their current childishness deserves...

Users who are viewing this thread