T2 Need Patch!!!!

J

Jasio

We need patch thats all i can say. Oh, and more MODS that to... But some bug fixes would be nice

O

old.Stabs

I believe Marweas (Marketing Weasle for T2 dev team) has gotten the go ahead to look to hire a dev team for a new patch. Nothing solid yet, but well see i guess.

Main things in new patch is to try and wrangle out the UE problems people are having and try to regain the lost FPS that were taken away in the last patch.

O

old.Kurt_Angle

So thats what happend to Tribes 2 then.

The game got dumped.

It realy is hard to imagine that only 8 months ago this game was released, it seems just like yesterday.

Anyone still play it, or is it dead, or does it have it's small devoted fanbase like tribes.

Real shame/

J

Jasio

Tribes 2 has lots of people playing it. When Dynamix the company that made Tribes 1 and 2 was shut down by Sierra over 10, 000 people signed the petition to keep Dynamix in about a week. Even 3 year old Tribes 1 stil has a huge fan group and Tribes 2 has way over 200,000 registered players... its lots of fun.

If your a tribal person check out www.soldiersofdestiny.barrysworld.net !

O

old.Kurt_Angle

Cool, iv'e ben thinking about reinstalling it.

Everything else on online is so stale atm. If there's one thing good i remember about t2, it was nice and fresh in terms of gameplay, well compared to anything else out there atm fps wise.

O

old.Stabs

Yes its still going strong. Theladder has 55 teams in it. Considering that the average T2 team has about 3 times as many players as an average Quake Team then that roughly the same amount of players youd have in a Quake ladder that 165 teams.

People often judge T2 by the relatively smaller amount of teams it sports, without taking into consideration the fact the teamsizes.

Not to mention the fact that most anyone can start a 4-6 man Quake team compared to T2, were its as hard, if not harder than running 3 seperate quake teams all at once. You have to recruit at triple the rate as you will lose players more frequently than you will with a smaller team, you have to work alot harder to keep moral together as more people can mean more dissagreements. Spend too long without paying attention and recruiting and a team can quickly find itself falling apart.

In fact bearing all this in mind frankly im surprised we have as many teams playing as it is considering the small pool of players to draw from in the first place.

Barrysworld League is due to start in 2 weeks and has 4 divisions. Alot of other leagues for other games (with of course the exception of CS) have roughly the same amount of divisions and those games are much easier to form teams for.

This is most likely to do with comparitavly much more mature community than the other leagues out there.

O

old.$aw$aLL

I think I'm hooked bad on T2...Can't get enough of it. I'm in 3 active clans and 1 just starting out. I think it's great when I run into people from here in Barrysworld.
Only one problem I really have is booking a barrysworld server. Twice now it couldn't get in it. Needless to say it was embarrassing.
I found too that I wasn't the only one from the US that had problems.
As far as freezing and blue screens of death..I went into Help and yes they are creating a patch and testing it now....have been for the past few weeks. Can't wait till its done.
Enjoy and Frag on!
--$aw$aLL
--The best in Feminine Protection!
:p

J

Jasio

-_- my tribe is thinking of exanding, into MOHAA and possibly RTCW. WOOHOO!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom