/em binds a red tullband around her head

/em takes a firm stand

/y they drew first blood, not me. They drew first blood not me

/em goes in a killing frenzy

Afun Mindbreaker

p.s. See you on Camlann;)

E

erl

No, I won't see you there, I'll try to stay as far away as possible ;)

F

Flimgoblin

it's T-28 hours at least :) not till lunchtime...

R

Ragnarok1978

Maybe seeya there, dunno yet :)

Prolly gonna get ganked repeadetly cuz I got a job and can't keep up with the uber ppl :D

F

Flimgoblin

I'm gonna wait till the bindstone-campers get bored (i.e. when they run out of targets)

I

inqy

I'm gonna use this server to explore all the yummy alb classes I've never been able to play (well in English :p ). Won't get many of the decent spells by level9 I know, but at least I've tried all of em then :)

B

Brunore

Originally posted by Archeon
T-minus 24 hours till non-zerg RvR :)

That will be the best thing about pvp i think, or hope

G

Gabrial

Count me out - its gonna be like a playground out there. I mean, we moan about grey-con bashing now or xp deaths - just picture what a PvP server would be like!

B

bewal

I dont understand how anyone would be excited about Camlann, enough to post about it.

P

Pixie.Pebr

Originally posted by bewal
I dont understand how anyone would be excited about Camlann, enough to post about it.

Because some people have different views than you.
Quite simple really, if you stop and think for 2 seconds.

T

Tesla Monkor

No zergs? Dream on. Whole guilds are moving to the server and will group up to XP and gank anyone they meet. At first it will be less, but in a few weeks, I expect the zerging to be worse on Camlann than any of the regular servers. (The only peope who will be able to move around without a zerg will be stealthers.) Anyone else will die a lot. :)

R

recontour

/whine /whine /whine

So many people is whining.. Of couse there will be a little zerg on the PvP server, like there is on the american, but its nothing to compare with the regular servers. and the world is SOOOO big its easy to find a spot to be left in peace.. Okok so perhaps u wont find the PERFECT xp spot but its really not that bad.
I still got my cleric to lvl 50 in 14days Play time on Mordred, and there were lots of lvl 50s when i joined that server-

O

old.job

I'm going to watch the fun, won't lvl past 10 though, can't be arsed and have no interest whatsoever in the PVP myself, It'll be like my infant school playground all over again.

S

Sarnat

Originally posted by recontour
/whine /whine /whine

So many people is whining.. Of couse there will be a little zerg on the PvP server, like there is on the american, but its nothing to compare with the regular servers.

You're right. On PvP you can't run from the zergs as they're even in your home land!

B

bewal

Originally posted by Pixie.Pebr

If you stop to think for 2 secs, you propably would understand that I was disagreeing with this other persons view. Thats allowed too last I checked.

P

Pixie.Pebr

Originally posted by bewal
If you stop to think for 2 secs, you propably would understand that I was disagreeing with this other persons view. Thats allowed too last I checked.

Nope.
Not allowed to disagree here I'm afraid.
Move along now.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Pixie.Pebr

JjjjjjjjjjjjINKIES!!!

Embrace the dark side, young pixie.poxy. :)

P

Pixie.Pebr

/em points at Tinkerbell

She make me do it, it ain't my fault!!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom