T minus 14 days and counting.

J

jilson

are you suffering from uni firewalls aswell :D

16 days for me :D

O

old.Wildfire

motherfucking motherfuckers with your fucking swanky motherfucking reading weeks - fuckers

O

old.m0000

o_O

and no, not firewalls just the fact that reading uni dont have net in halls rooms :-//

(cept ghey modem at 3p/min!)

J

jilson

oo 3p a min thats quite harsh.

Atleast you get the option tho :D

O

old.m0000

yeah but at 3p/min u cant really do anything except check ur mail.

Best to not pay goa for a bit and save teh moneyz for beer :D

J

jilson

very true, so why you on posting on barrysworld!
"to the pub i tells ya !"

J

jilson

hehe fair enough :D

I'm just watching the end of Hollyoaks then to the union :D

J

jilson

me wonders how long this will take b4 it goes to off topic :D

O

old.m0000

anyway bye, bar open soon

and a very anoying girl just entered the room so i must exit fast and hope she dont see me.

J

jilson

i think he has chess club on Thursdays.

anyways hollyoaks over :D

I

Israfael

Give me a shout when you get back, might be nice to have a natter about old times and such.

You do realise you got to 50 at least twice before I did ;)

O

old.m0000

Scratch the 14 days im coming back home for the weekend (well, 4 days) and bringing meh compeh so see u peeps on daoc soonish! :D

and yeah isra, infact 3 chars probably :p (Old briton gimp mistar, my necro then new fangled autotrained highlander mistar) :mad:P

hehe took me 36 days /play on old mistar, then 5 days /play on the necro - i remember thinking "omg".

E

Eggy

Well I just had my last lecture for 2 months.

And I have 1 exam.

Muahaha

O

old.m0000

im in the process of getting my last bit of work signed off as a working program then im off home :D

J

jilson

I may well take my pc over to a friends house and re-new my account for a bit of a daoc weekend seeing as most of my friends at uni have gone home for the weekend and i have no1 to go out and get drunk with :( Probably save me a bit of money aswell even if i do renew my account :D

O

old.m0000

yeah same, its why im going home this w/e (tonight) - everyone else seems to be goin home so it would be a boring one. Also because this coming monday i've got nothing to go to so i can get away with coming back early tuesday :D

J

jilson

Originally posted by Tharion
Tilda is in a chess club?

I was joking mate.
I actually havea lot of time for Tilda and look forward to grouping with him this weekend when i re activate my account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom