sz thoughts

ant

Fledgling Freddie
i am rolling a sz now and was told 50 sword 44 la 35 stl and 29 env(auto train stealth)is the way to go..

was thinking of 50 sword 50 la 35 stl 17 env....

or 50 sword 44 la 35 stl 21 crit 19 env

or maybe 50 sword 39 la 35 stl 25 stl and 21 crit and 28 env

is env to low on 2nd 2 specs..and is it worth putting 21 in crit or is the return damage to low?
will 50 la be a waste(thinking it may be ok as my base damage should be high?)

i intend to hunt other stealthers mainly and have looked at other boards..but well i prolly trust realm mates thoughts more:)

thx in advance for sensible reply's

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
Hi :)

As you are stating that your primary objective will be other stealthers I can recommend going 50mainhand, 44 LA, 35 stealth and whatever is left into envenom.

I have tried following specs now:

50sword, 44 LA, 35 stealth, 26 envenom - nice damage, especially with the toa bonuses, not to forget the Icy Brilliance damage! was really nice.

44sword, 44LA, 35 stealth, 35 envenom - really nice allround SZ template which gives you the oppoturnity(sp) of high envenom.

44sword, 44CS, 35 stealth, 35 envenom - power of the PA chain! but you will have some hard times if you didn't land PA.

44sword, 44LA, 34CS, 35stealth and leftover envenom - Nice one, but I sure felt the difference between high and low envenom here.

Current spec: 41sword, 40LA, 35 stealth, 34CS and 26 envenom(which gives me second last debuff) This seems to work out just nice for me :)

So all in all, the points spend into envenom is worth it, in my oppinion that is! And the second last debuff is just fine from my experiences.

Hope this helps you just a bit :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom