Synergy!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
<3 :p

thx for the fun, especially knatte :wub:

edit- infact all albs thx for the fun, was a lot to do in hib :)

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
Change ur Sign Knatte Gimp. Ur rr4.. ohh soz rr8 i mean :twak: and stop joining GGs and just duo with me instead :drink:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
<3

thx for the fun, especially knatte

edit- infact all albs thx for the fun, was a lot to do in hib :)

Hehe yer hibby was very fast last night :)

Things died down though towards the end of the night, and after our perfectly planned jump-off-the-back,-circle-and-bomb-the-fuckers only resulted in 2 hib deaths we thought it was time for bed :p

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Im having hard time with those alb caster groups when i play my zerker. For some obvious reason they pick me on inc and nuke down asap. :(

Aussie

Banned
Summoner said:
Im having hard time with those alb caster groups when i play my zerker. For some obvious reason they pick me on inc and nuke down asap. :(
what wrong with the hib caster groups

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
what wrong with the hib caster groups

pure caster hib groups dont exist on excal.

they used to hire Garba, 2 grapple bots and a few bms...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Night said:
:wub: sorry for ganking you :(

lol i didn't mind at all, played for the challenge of running solo against so many fg's. i got ganked loads but still got 27k rps and 700g (i was running low, so had to rvr)

when i saw synergy getting dm's i logged on bb and went to mez them 4 times trying to kill knatte, but every time their merc used charge :p then they tried to take my tower but fled :<

was very nice to have such fun rvr after a couple weeks of pve :)

<3

Marc

FH is my second home
Vodkafairy said:
lol i didn't mind at all, played for the challenge of running solo against so many fg's. i got ganked loads but still got 27k rps and 700g (i was running low, so had to rvr)

when i saw synergy getting dm's i logged on bb and went to mez them 4 times trying to kill knatte, but every time their merc used charge :p then they tried to take my tower but fled :<

was very nice to have such fun rvr after a couple weeks of pve :)

<3

we just banged on that tower to get some hibs down away from the rest of the albs near dc. Just as i said on TS, "this is VF's guild's tower" you popped and stunned Knatte :D

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
we just banged on that tower to get some hibs down away from the rest of the albs near dc. Just as i said on TS, "this is VF's guild's tower" you popped and stunned Knatte :D

lol i saw the alb cup near it, i knew it had to be you. knatte ate a shitload of insta's and heals there :D

Kais

Banned
nothing more than tower humpers with a few fgs of zerg backup.

Bloodclot

Banned
elbeek...... how did that zerg of minion's of zo feel? i think we popped 3 on you for fun :>

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Bloodclot said:
elbeek...... how did that zerg of minion's of zo feel? i think we popped 3 on you for fun :>

bloody hurt :) I enjoyed the fz olympics too!

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Bloodclot said:
you got nice melee absorb. only got 240 with 100ish crit with zerkmode +2h :(

I still died tho :(

I am just miffed coz twice I was fg ganked when I was killing the whining healer ^^...hi Maji :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom