Synergy Is A Homo Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earath

Fledgling Freddie
Might i remind the immature child who thinks that foul, schoolboy insults are in some way meaningful that ALL realms have taken a relic at off prime-time during the NF era.
Grow up and stop acting like a 4 year old whose favourite toy has been stolen by a bigger kid.
Oh and FYI Synergy are very active during the evenings, or do you never see "xxx Guardtower was just captured by the forces of Albion", "Synegy has taken control of xxx Guardtower"

At least have the common sense to do a modicum of research before banding such cretinous comments about.

PS. Make him cry some more Eggy, Marc & Co, its been a long time since i've seen such banal insults and qq

Marc

FH is my second home
Raven said:
lol grow up you two, its a game.

yes it is a game. But I dont take kindly to some of the shit hes throwing round, including racial insults.

Bulbul

Banned
lol u think u told me where u live 2 tell me u live in blackpool North shore ?
tell u house number not all that pussy s-hit just say u house number and the road u live on. marc the jack ass :clap: :clap:

Marc

FH is my second home
whatever. i pmd you to take this away from the public boards. if u wanna talk further, in pms. the rest of fh doesnt need to see this

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Earath said:
Might i remind the immature child who thinks that foul, schoolboy insults are in some way meaningful that ALL realms have taken a relic at off prime-time during the NF era.

Just out of curiosity, what relic did mids take outside primetime during NF?

Marc

FH is my second home
noaim said:
Just out of curiosity, what relic did mids take outside primetime during NF?

they didnt did they?

achaius

Fledgling Freddie
Bulbul said:
lol u think u told me where u live 2 tell me u live in blackpool North shore ?
tell u house number not all that pussy s-hit just say u house number and the road u live on. marc the jack ass :clap: :clap:

:clap: :clap: Man I am laughing my legs off this morning. BulBul by name, and god do you spout it! lol All the homo references make it seem like you got some pent up frustrations....come out m8 and you'll be the happier for it and maybe not have to come on here and embarass yourself but spouting the way you are.

Have a nice day now!

Bulbul

Banned
all there play like slots need 2 be told they are ass fucker :cheers:

Bulbul

Banned
90% of u all here are slots players so go and find a conner where u can fuck u self in u ass

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Bulbul said:
90% of u all here are slots players so go and find a conner where u can fuck u self in u ass

I think you may be taking the loss of a relic a bit too serious.

Tsolias

Fledgling Freddie
This is helping alot ^^
had fun defending...got pissed at the end when we lost relic....but this is hilarious! got my smile back! lol ....plz keep it up

Tsol

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Raven said:
lol grow up you two, its a game.

actully, in this case i hope they kick the living shit out of eachother (preferbly Marc ;-D)

Yes U All Alb CokSukkers Suk Cok In T Ass!

Tilda

lmao :clap:

closed though :eek:
Also Bulwhatshisname wins a ban!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom