Syllvie need help back to game

szogun

Regular Freddie
hi guys my main syllvie syllene nightmara and some more chars give me please any ventrillo or team speak other contact that i can get some help from u guys preacherboypip illusb or any other players that know me from mid please help :] have a big problem to come back to game with paing subscribe any tel number will be also helpfull for me uk players send me just any priv message or replay here

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
hi guys my main syllvie syllene nightmara and some more chars give me please any ventrillo or team speak other contact that i can get some help from u guys preacherboypip illusb or any other players that know me from mid please help :] have a big problem to come back to game with paing subscribe any tel number will be also helpfull for me uk players send me just any priv message or replay here
Hi mate long time no hear :) don't play myself no more:( well got a toon on the USA server- Merlin called... Dampetwft-Preacherboy:) UK cluster = crap now best of getting 14 days free trail there tbh...sz can't help with sub page on UK site think lots are having shit with it:(

Adari

Part of the furniture
Indeed,can't people really bother to fucking spellcheck before they post something?

if a spell check would fix punctuation, then why is there no space after your comma in the above quote?

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
if a spell check would fix punctuation, then why is there no space after your comma in the above quote?

Because i'm not native English speaker? Excuse me for not being perfect on my second language.

He his Polish ffs :p Can you talk Polish and English?

Only Finnish & English :( If he's Polish why he's asking UK people tellys thought? That's some darn expensive calls !

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Because i'm not native English speaker? Excuse me for not being perfect on my second language

Only Finnish & English :( If he's Polish why he's asking UK people tellys thought? That's some darn expensive calls !
Cause he is 1 of the other 15 billion Polish that live in the uk?

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Wtf does his language have anything to do with punctuation? :X I mean, fs, a sentence is a sentence, no matter what language you write it in. And you put a period behind it. It's not f***ing rocketscience you know! (Weird how this sentence always shows up whenever I have anything to say about daoc...! :D)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Botted Warrior having a 10 minutes long fight versus my Flex Heretic comes to my mind.

Ended with him running to a tower after the bot was dead.

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
He might be an experimental dadaism writer :) If u judge an artist the judgement is still in the eye of the beholder.....more /rude ftw

Lo Syllvie :) Dyvet dont have great pop atm might be better to go US classic, but on the other hand if peps dont start playing dyvet again.....

Baby allright?

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Please stop telling people to go somewhere else than coming back to dyvet.

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom