SWG Beta Manual

T

Teh Fonz!!1

It's been posted there already so you escaped a flame. :D

S

slapmesilly..

whahaha, you posted the excact same reply as I did in the general forums SFX..

YOU COPY-CAT!

S

SFXman

Aha, I see. Yeah well that's just the way the cookie crumbles.
That list is quite large though... I mean damn.... there was loads of other things there too that amazed me.

O

old.job

Holy crapnoids, that's too complicated :(

Maybe that's why I never played those 2D beat em' ups.

Are they gonna make SWG for DUMMIES :)

O

old.Xarr

swg has... potential. i'm definately gonna try it out :)

S

SFXman

Somehow I just can't imagine myself playing a futuristic MMORPG after DAoC and UO.

O

old.Belorfyn

Buffs

Buffs are short-term bonuses to one or more of your statistics. When you consume a buff (such as a piece of bread, fruit, drinks, etc.) or have one applied to you (such as a stim-pack) your stomach (visible on your character sheet) will get slightly more full. If your stomach is ever completely full, you cannot consume any additional buffs of that type. Over time, your stomach will become empty again - there is no disadvantage to having an empty stomach. Some buffs may not be good for you! You should be careful what you eat.

:)

Edit: Oh no, doesn't it have separate windows for chat and combat messages.. I recently tried out AO in the free 7 day tryout and the window where chat and combat messages were mixed together was annonying me bigtime.

N

Nightchill

Originally posted by old.Belorfyn

:)

Edit: Oh no, doesn't it have separate windows for chat and combat messages.. I recently tried out AO in the free 7 day tryout and the window where chat and combat messages were mixed together was annonying me bigtime.

iirc, it says above the characters head whatever they say too.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Nightchill

iirc, it says above the characters head whatever they say too.
ugh... one thing that I would not like to see in a 3D mmorpg. Was fairly ok in UO except in some crowded places... like the west bank in brit.

O

old.job

Somehow I just can't imagine myself playing a futuristic MMORPG after DAoC and UO.

My thoughts exactly SFX , couldn't stand AO because of that, it just seemed like a large version of every sc-fi demo game I have downloaded, played once and deleted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom