@ Sweety

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh sweety. You moan and yawn all you want hehe. That emote kinda suits you tbh. Go to bed instead. Playing a necro like you do sure as hell doesnt seem like anything challenging now does it?
You need like 5 people to kill you and you think thats a rewarding fun challenging time;)? Just asking cause i cant really see any point it it tbh. You sit there at ur pc pushing one button and then running as soon as 6 or more people suceeds in getting ur pet down...lol...seriously^^
And you seem to enjoy playing it at non primetime too....when tere arent even people enough to kill you lol. Im just logging cause of it. And i know 3 more who does. So you can sit there with ur necro pet and make sweet love with the other albs at bridge.

And before you say: Yeh fuck off and good ridance and all the expected replies on FH, No m8....ur loosing bigtime on ur kind of griefing. Cause you wont have anything to play against. So just eat watever ur saying and spit it out^^
Or try to find others on exc that will play this time a night....
Gl and have fun.
/Shrug....

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
its damn worst adder ive seen m8, if u ever seen how the noob plays with his arsman and merc then u wont be surprized

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
yeh well....my two weapons could have been toothpicks for all i know:p

Eheh i remembered that one ebe. Eul was trying to gank a rr2 untemplated reaver but i legged it, and you went after me /hugging ...next thing i know necro was killing you QQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom