@ Sweetdreams!

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
I had just finished killing a dude, when u come storming over (your blue infil) when i say storming i mean like REAL fast, i dont get it, there was no minstrel i could see. and what i get even less is that you came straight as me, as if you knew exactly where i was.

I wasnt on a main route or anything, very strange.

Iodine

Fledgling Freddie
Gaddry said:
I had just finished killing a dude, when u come storming over (your blue infil) when i say storming i mean like REAL fast, i dont get it, there was no minstrel i could see. and what i get even less is that you came straight as me, as if you knew exactly where i was.

I wasnt on a main route or anything, very strange.

That really isnt going to count as evidence i'm afraid.

And were you the skald that chased me while i was killing a caster mb-mpk route ?

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
i dont recall jumping any1 killing caster.

ok was only possibly suggesting it, see if any1 else had seen similar. but how exactly would u go about confirming it anyway.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
sweetdreams doesnt fight unless s/he has the advantage.

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
haarewin said:
sweetdreams doesnt fight unless s/he has the advantage.

no good stealther has the stupidity to attack when they dont have the advantage

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
yeah but if u attack when u dont and win, feels alot more satisfying!

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
I'm stupid then I always like to push my ability and in doing so loose a lot of fights but wheres the fun if u know u gonna win all the time. This is just my personal opinion.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
there was a minstrel cus it was mine, i was a bit behind and decided to let u 2 have a duel rather than join in so stealthed out the way waiting for adds

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
aah coolio okie doke, pleased got explanation :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
attacking without the advantage is fun, but am i the only one that gets a rush from standing watching....waiting....for the perfect moment.... and then....

BAM you fuck it up and laugh about it afterwards (haha had you all fooled :p )

seriously though i do enjoy waiting, could wait for hours jsut watching other people running around (but then, im quite sad, and abit of a chicken ;) )

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
attacking without the advantage is fun, but am i the only one that gets a rush from standing watching....waiting....for the perfect moment.... and then....

BAM you fuck it up and laugh about it afterwards (haha had you all fooled :p )

seriously though i do enjoy waiting, could wait for hours jsut watching other people running around (but then, im quite sad, and abit of a chicken ;) )

aye i was quite happy with one kill an hour or wotever if i have fun...dont need the fights :) but then again im quite sad too...as you know ormie :p and less of a chicken that you ofc!

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
Hrmf!

Gaddry said:
aah coolio okie doke, pleased got explanation :p

Sweetdreams is my Infiltrater btw... was gna tell u sooner, but didnt bothr looking on FH forums recently, soe guy just told me about this thread today :)

Beside's.. i had blue con speed, 21+5 stealth and mos 1, + sprinted :D

-Now i have 24+5 stealth, FEAR MEEE! :D

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
24+5 is nice, but u going to kill other players with your stealth ? :x

Eagleblade

Fledgling Freddie
Had some nice fights along side u sweetdreams. Some nice one on ones with a lil luri NS to. :clap:

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Nichii said:
-Now i have 24+5 stealth, FEAR MEEE! :D
You move no faster than someone with 19+5 stealth. Also you can't sprint while stealthed. ;)

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Bah!

Bah!

Wossa name of your uber infil Danya? Prob on the ignore list? Infils in Thid? Sbs rule there.

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Bah! Sbs rule there.

No they dont, they just never walk in group's of less than 2-3, so ur dead cause of 3 PA's and bs's, kinda suck's... i've only seen 1 cool SB in bg1 here! aint sayin no name's tho ;p

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
There's a couple of good SBs about, but most are total gimps - hence the running in packs of 3. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom