Sweet!

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
GOA said:
Next version will be 1.77
Without waiting for server clustering to be implemented, we have already begun working on the next version. Once again, you will be offered two versions at the same time. Version 1.76 brings new functionalities for guilds by adding interactions and challenges within those. As for version 1.77, its main focus consists of creating "classical" servers, that is servers without the Trials of Atlantis zones and with a lesser buff capability. We are closely examining American servers of this kind and we intend to conduct a survey in September to assess your level of interest in this kind of server. Naturally, we will take into account the language preferences of the European communities and the impact on the servers currently operational. Anyway, nothing will be decided before September and we will keep you informed on that matter in the meantime.

So we get a classic server too!

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:
So we get a classic server too!

you might want to correct that with "we MIGHT get a classic server too if more than 50% of the european players want it" :>

stafrin

Loyal Freddie
and if EU get them, it will take like 2 years untill they are up

Bahumat

FH is my second home
no no stafrin its 2 years to decide a name

would be good tho

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bet they'll both be full of germans and french, even if they're classed as an English server :(.

Reminds me a bit of some other server....

Pluttaejjn

Banned
Ame said:
Bet they'll both be full of germans and french, even if they're classed as an English server :(.

Reminds me a bit of some other server....

I know which one! I know!

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
I love the idea of classic server, though the reasoning behind clustering was because lack of players in daoc as it is? correct me if im wrong there but adding a new server will just currupt things even more :(

Personally I'd roll a friar :)

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
That's pointless.All ppl who wanted to play there already play on US

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
tbh, if we get a classic server. all servers will die!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE !!!!!!!!! DIE !
i dont want that ! i cba to start over >.<

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Novac said:
tbh, if we get a classic server. all servers will die!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE !!!!!!!!! DIE !
i dont want that ! i cba to start over >.<

If I were to restart I'd start in Hib/Alb, and play a damage dealing tank, cba to play support.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I'll make something overpowered in midgard.. now which midgard class would that be....

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
That's pointless.All ppl who wanted to play there already play on US

lies ! :> w/o a credit card ppl cant play on the US server as well :<

Korgan

Banned
RvR is boring, I tell ya, BORING!

Givf Classic PvP!! Make it non-catas as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom