Swedish guys and Doom3 doesn't go well together!

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Lol know i understand why its got that 18+ symbol :)

(btw they aint swedes)

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

You could also remake that and name is "Albions Zerging" Those 2 being Outlaw and one of his other friends and you see there reactions after a successful zerg of a few lone hibs and mids.

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
Night said:
Awww, someone got owned :(

and Rofl :D

I've never been "Owned" as you put it. I've only been in RvR once with my Bard as i've been busy in ToA. The time I was there I never came across Outlaw and all his butt buddies, but as many 1fg's experience you get zerged by mulitple groups. With this happening I still have a great time in RvR and not once did I feel "Owned"

Please get a sense of humor.

Seeing as you are an Albion you won't see the funny side of my comments. I know for a fact more albions will see my previous thread and flame/whine, but this being Freddyshouse that is a common thing.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Roflmao - Level 2 is the best when it does the slowmo.

- Started crying it was so funi.

- I seen the funi side to your post Vepo :) though I also like Zoy :p but yet was still funy

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Vepo said:
Seeing as you are an Albion you won't see the funny side of my comments.
I don't see the funny side of your comments. It might have something to do with the fact that they weren't funny.

"Haha, look, I used possibly the most overused joke in the history of BW/FH by relating something to Outlaw and Zoyster zerging. Wow, I r0x!"

Vepo said:
aye m8.

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
funny, but as someone above said...thats not Swedes, they are either danish or Norwegian.
We in Sweden are afraid of Duke Nukem Mobs...not gimped Doom 3 mobs pfft...

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
Coim said:
I don't see the funny side of your comments. It might have something to do with the fact that they weren't funny.

"Haha, look, I used possibly the most overused joke in the history of BW/FH by relating something to Outlaw and Zoyster zerging. Wow, I r0x!"

aye m8.

Sorry Coim, but i'm not your m8 as you put it.

If you don't see the funny side of my comments then so what. I don't really care if insulting Outlaw and Zoyster is an overused joke in Freddyshouse and when Barrsyworld was still up.

Everyone knows these 2 individuals play too much. Anyway I don't really care too much about you Coim or anyone else that has a stick up there arse, but whatever floats your boat. Also I wouldn't lower my intelligence to use "Wow, I r0x".

Gesta

Loyal Freddie
Umilard said:
I'm afraid of teletubbies :(

I actually own purple fluff from tinkywinky, If i owned a scanner i would scan it in for you to re-live your terror, could be a way of counselling and confronting your problem.

I also think that if you want your problem solved then u should buy me a scanner :D

Funkybunny

Banned
they are norwegian.... they posted it on another forum i hang on.. and they got SO flamed for acting like gay monkeys trying to act scared... and now they are internet "celebritys".. im ashamed of being from the same country as em..

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
Those new horrid creations which have replaced the teletubbies are even worse. They don't speak all they do is teach kids how to spin around, knocking things over within the house.

The creator of these nightmare creatures said "it teaches the children spatial awareness" Sure she must have been smoking crack when she made up those things.

Umilard

Loyal Freddie
Gesta said:
I actually own purple fluff from tinkywinky, If i owned a scanner i would scan it in for you to re-live your terror, could be a way of counselling and confronting your problem.

I also think that if you want your problem solved then u should buy me a scanner :D

I honestly don't think it would help me.. Only thing that will happen is that Tinkywinky attack me and consume my brain and soul
:(

Otherwise i would gladly buy you a scanner or 10!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Don't make my funny thread into a teletubbi thread!

Comos

Loyal Freddie
on topic
fake and retarded

still funny cuz they make complete idiots out of themselves

Jugvayne

Can't get enough of FH
Vepo said:
I've never been "Owned" as you put it. I've only been in RvR once with my Bard as i've been busy in ToA. The time I was there I never came across Outlaw and all his butt buddies, but as many 1fg's experience you get zerged by mulitple groups. With this happening I still have a great time in RvR and not once did I feel "Owned"

Seeing as you are an Albion you won't see the funny side of my comments. I know for a fact more albions will see my previous thread and flame/whine, but this being Freddyshouse that is a common thing.

Yeah you've only been in RvR once since ToA, the multiple times I have been there it has been that we have been verged by hibs almost always 3fg to 1.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Does anyone here actually give a shit? Just send him a PM ffs.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I do...oh, wait! No, I don't!

Kindly take your off-topic daoc related baggage and get da fuuuuuck outta here! :eek:

Adari

Part of the furniture
Stay on the topic guys; post your RvR stuff elsewhere, this is where we try to get away from it! :touch:

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
I do...oh, wait! No, I don't!

Kindly take your off-topic daoc related baggage and get da fuuuuuck outta here! :eek:

I love you :D

tedStar

Fledgling Freddie
Vepo said:
Sorry Coim, but i'm not your m8 as you put it.

If you don't see the funny side of my comments then so what. I don't really care if insulting Outlaw and Zoyster is an overused joke in Freddyshouse and when Barrsyworld was still up.

Everyone knows these 2 individuals play too much. Anyway I don't really care too much about you Coim or anyone else that has a stick up there arse, but whatever floats your boat. Also I wouldn't lower my intelligence to use "Wow, I r0x".

lol dude this was a thread with a funny movie innit and your trying ur best to fuck it up?

go take a walk on the wild side and... well, fuck off :clap:

Xplo

Banned
I shitted my pants too when I played doom 3, its so scary its not fun to play :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom