Swedes unite! (Regarding Swe guilds and players)

A

ami

Unfortuneatly there is no real swedish guilds on Albion/Excalibur, there is of course the guild De Gothia (im a member there) but we are lacking in members. Ive noticed that Im not the only one who wants to be in a swedish guild on Albion, many people has told me the same thing but they want a guild with a certain amount of people active. Unfortuneatly if everyone had these requirements no guilds would be made.

I was talking to some other people yesterday about this and they said that they were willing to leave their guild if I could scramble together a list with people that would join. This amount is not set but should I guess we are talking 20+ persons.

If you are interested in joining please put your name here or private message me. If you want to keep your name private tell me so in the message. If you want to join ASAP just tell me ingame( Ami or Eldiablo ) or come to our IRC-channel #gothia at quakenet.

We dont have any lvl requirement but please dont just put an alt in our guild and stop playing or anything like that :) We dont force you to have all chars in the guild but its so much more fun for the higher levels if you put your mains in.

Please reply with your character/s name/s you wanna join with if we get the like 20+ persons or another amount if you settle with less. Any questions just post in the thread :) BTW this is a swede only guild so if your from UK or any other country dont bother replying :)

edit: Our website is www.gothia.tk

Update: So far if we get 20+ these people are willing to join:

1. Tdi (Jimmpa)
2. Deathclone (Soulcrippler)
3. Juzam

A

Apprentice

Would be cool to have a swedish guild in
albion/exc. =)

If we get the nr. of players join that you talk about i would be happy to join.

My chars name are:

Tdi 50 sorc.
Jimmpa 2X Necro.

And Natthaga, but wouldnt join her in til she get highlvl.

Tjoflöjt

A

ami

BTW even if you dont wanna join tell your friends :)

vore snällt om ni kunde säga till era vänner om det här så att fler ser tråden :)

K

Kurik BHM

Originally posted by morgonslak
Kurik din gamle skojare.. :p

nog morgonslak... du lär ha FET tält när du vaknar varje morgon...
och en liten vi fläck på täcket. ;)

A

Apprentice

Originally posted by kurik
nog morgonslak... du lär ha FET tält när du vaknar varje morgon...
och en liten vi fläck på täcket. ;)

rofl rofl rofl

hahahaha

R

Rawkir

Bloody hell, half the alb/excal's swedish population is in Strife, you're gonna take half my guild :p

A

ami

Originally posted by Rawkir
Bloody hell, half the alb/excal's swedish population is in Strife, you're gonna take half my guild :p

All your swedes are belong to De Gothia ;)

G

gverig

hmm hmm

problemet som vart med De Gothia var att även om vi hadde antalet personer förut så var vi väldigt inaktiv, därför lämnade många för mer RvR aktiva guild etc, om jag kommer tillbaka så ska jag tänka på saken =) ge Farek å judas en stor blöt puss från mig ;P

M

mrjack

Jag skulle möjligen kunna överväga, bara det att jag har så många polare i LoD som jag inte vill lämna =( men om ni får mer folk så kontakta mig snälla! :)

E

elahim

Jag tänkte försöka levla en sorc nu, och han ska till 50 =)
Lutar fan åt att han joinar De Gothia, om ni vill ha han, full mind ;)

Aja jag hör av mig.

D

Dardamein

The big problem with swedish guilds is that people intend to talk swedish there. I dont think swedish is a very good language for a game like this and its not all because im a roleplayer.

I was in the old Swedish Fury but to my sadness the language was swedish and not even mature swedish. Lots of bad words and so on but then that is the trend among youngsters out there, calling people by names, dirty words etc. Im not accusing every old SF guy but the big part of the society was pretty immature.

I never spoke a single swedish word in Albion. If anyone know i did then slap my fingers. Swedish is a poor language for roleplaying.

I wish you the greatest of luck with the guild and please keep the swedish in guild chat or pm's etc. We all know how annoying it is with foreign languages spoken freely on a english server.

Cheers all!

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by Dardamein
The big problem with swedish guilds is that people intend to talk swedish there. I dont think swedish is a very good language for a game like this and its not all because im a roleplayer.

Strange, cuz my guild is 100% skandinavian and it works like a charm. Anyway I think most Swedish/Norwegian players go Midgard.... you go figure lol. The Danes on the otherhand go Albion for some strange reason, cuz I've met very few in Midgard.

Uansett lykke til, det er i alle fall en måte å komme frem til et guild med en profil. :)

H

Hit ^_^

Dardamein
du sa. jo till mig en gång. eller så va det ja. men svenska de va de iaf.

N

noaim

Va fan spelar du din scout fortfarande?

Bäst för dig att han e lvl 50 nu annars loggar jag in carl's konto och prylar dig ;)

/Onysablet

D

Dardamein

Originally posted by Hit ^_^
Dardamein
du sa. jo till mig en gång. eller så va det ja. men svenska de va de iaf.

Must have mistyped ok ;)

E

Eldunidal

Har kommit hit med en fg svenskar från Hib/Pry...

Ska tänka på saken men funderar på att skapa min egen guild när vi dingar 50 om ca 2 veckor.

Translation:

Have come over here with a fg of Swedes from Hib/Pry...

Will consider it, but thinking of creating my own guild when we ding 50 in about 2 weeks.

-

//Aiwyn - 8+ Wannabe Mana-Chanter

A

ami

Originally posted by noaim
Va fan spelar du din scout fortfarande?

Bäst för dig att han e lvl 50 nu annars loggar jag in carl's konto och prylar dig ;)

/Onysablet

bah 41 idag :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom