Help Sweaty clothes

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
As its so hot my clothes get sweaty a lot, esp those i wear a lot. So i thought if anyone had any secret technique to remove the smell under the sleeves instead of having to wash them (seems like a waste) just for the sake of the smell? :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Use deo. Lots of it. Straight on the cloth :p

And the god, steve in this case, intended all men to smell equal :eek:

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
use anti-persperant or whatever its is over deodorant for times when you sweat more. deodorant just puts the lynx effect over sweat and anti-persperant actually absorbs the sweat or something. something like Sure for Men would be better maybe for those sweaty days.

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
I use Right Guard anti-perspirant. Does the job for me. However when I've tried using just normal deodorant my arm pits do smell of BO after work. So try anti-perspirant, better than normal deo in sweaty situations.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Get yourself some Lynx Java.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Ahh, didn't have an antiperspirant apparently ><

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Yes, washing is a waste man!

Just wash the god damn clothes and have a little variety :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
As its so hot my clothes get sweaty a lot, esp those i wear a lot. So i thought if anyone had any secret technique to remove the smell under the sleeves instead of having to wash them (seems like a waste) just for the sake of the smell? :D
wear a 2nd t-shirt underneath that you throw in the washer when it starts smelling

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
To ask the codex of ultimate wisdom...

To find out that it agrees with everyone else...

To instruct you to not deadlock Young with more than one union at a time...

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
To ask the codex of ultimate wisdom...

To find out that it agrees with everyone else...

To instruct you to not deadlock Young with more than one union at a time...

Han spöar skiten ur mig ändå rent ut sagt.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Vinegar.. removes all smells

It's jette bra!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I always found Sure for women was much better than Sure for men. Seem's to either absorb your sweat, or stop you sweating altogether lol.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
What does that tell us about you?

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah well every person should be using anti-perspirant, NOT deodorant, they are very different things which I thought everyone knew about but obviously not :p
Deodorant is just a smell, however anti-perspirant blocks the glands, stops (for some) the moisture and smells alright.

I being a massive sweaty beast, this just about stops the smell for me, but if doing hard work all day then by dinner time I will probably reak. Just bought this new heavy duty stuff which supposidly lasts for 48hrs and I think it's actually working. Still smell fresh! Anywho on the instructions it was saying that ALL anti-perspirant should be applied to freshly clean underarms at night time as this is when the sweat glands are least active and so are you, so if you do it then it'll work a lot better. So I know many shower night before work and do it then tadah :p working for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom