Swarm of Shadows NEW stealther guild formed

X

xenny

Hey all,

as the title says i have just formed a new guild called
Swarm of Shadows for all stealthers lvl45+

if any1 is interested or wants more details msg me ingame :)

thx Xenny

E

Ekydus

Don't think it will work but good luck to you.

S

savant

Dont mind these ppl, they are only the standard first assultwave of the bw-ney-sayers that they launch on juicy targets like this.

O

old.LandShark

I think we're way past the stage where shadowzerging can be promoted or discouraged any more. One more guild really ain't going to matter, unless of course you plan to always try and arrange to move in a FG or something. Which will cause the hibs and mids to do the same, and fuck it right up for those of us poor saps who still enjoy soloing :rolleyes:

X

xenny

tbh m8 unless u got a buffbot u cant solo....

A

adari

Originally posted by xenny
tbh m8 unless u got a buffbot u cant solo....

Bull, shite

u must mean, unless u got a buffbot you cannot kill everything

G

gunner440

u wont beat teh old sk00l hand of loki tho ;D

X

xenny

Originally posted by adari
Bull, shite

u must mean, unless u got a buffbot you cannot kill everything

nah cant kill ne thing coz buffed shadowzerkers pick u off instantly ;)

K

kirennia

Useful for stealth keep takes :D But if you are gonna do that, just ask other guilds to help imo :cool:

Of course the main flaw is that as a stealth guild, you cant really PvE at all as a guild properly, all you can do as a guild is ninja keeps and zerg emain :D Which could be fun of course but now I'm just rambling.

Would be nice if you could get 3fg together in future relic raids though :D

Z

zlair

I wish u luck on the guild.

Its hard to be GM, so I suggest u write down guild policy from start so there will be no surprices for urs guild members.

I also suggest u keep with ur plans. Saying stealthers ONLY from beginning means u have to stick with that even tho there might be fewer in guild. Some formed Hidden and Dangerous a long time ago, also with the aim of stealthers only, but that went down the drain... donno why, but i think it was becuz they started to invite other ppl as well - not sure tho ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom