Swallow its good for you !!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*starts saving seeljouice in jars and labels them Cancer Cure Cans*

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
I will happly offer my services to the young ladies in order to further their research in this matter.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ROFL @ "In a study of over 15,000 women suspected of having performed regular fellatio and swallowed the ejaculatory fluid" what'd they do sneak round sniffing their breath when they wernt looking? dont care if it is fake its damn funny and tbh all the stuff thats good for you tastes horrible so there fore speeeeerms must be damn healthy!

Though i did once know a lass who refused to swallow not because of the taste or the idea of eating thousands of little live tadpoles, she wast sure of the calorie count in a dose of it so played safe (also she wouldnt lick stamps).

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
tbh all the stuff thats good for you tastes horrible
Matter of opinion! I quite like the taste of cough mixture. :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
IT's been proven though that ze manjuice has some vitamins and crap.Well, it's designed to kickstart life so...should have SOME nutrins. Doubt it's something that is in the foorcircle though :D

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
old.Tohtori said:
IT's been proven though that ze manjuice has some vitamins and crap.Well, it's designed to kickstart life so...should have SOME nutrins. Doubt it's something that is in the foorcircle though :D
http://menshealth.about.com/cs/stds/a/about_semen.htm said:
Most of the ejaculate is made up of the fluid that supports the sperm. Besides sperm, semen is made up of fluids; 65% from the seminal vesicles, 30 to 35% from the prostate and 5% from the vasa. Semen contains citric acid, free amino acids, fructose, enzymes, phosphorylcholine, prostaglandin, potassium, and zinc.
Seems to have a couple of things the body needs...

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl was telling the lads at work about this and one of em said his missus can tell what falvour crisps he's eaten by the taste of his man juice!

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

Ezteq said:
rofl was telling the lads at work about this and one of em said his missus can tell what falvour crisps he's eaten by the taste of his man juice!
hahahahha xD
fruits make it sweet and everything else salty:>

its rich in protein too^^

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Mikah75 said:
hahahahha xD
fruits make it sweet and everything else salty:>

its rich in protein too^^

was gunna say this but decided not to lol.

i guess i could incorporate it into my diet, after all it is muscle building :p

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Elitestoner said:
tbh this thread is wrong on many levels

thats why i didnt want to talk about my protein shakes :( (j/k - i dont use man juice, only elephant :))

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Hehe

Seen it before

Luckily I don't need to convince my gal to open her meathole and guzzle my creamy nabbings. She loves the stuff (although occasionally coughs up a huge drool of lung butter)

Anyway don't want to go into details... LOL

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Lamp said:
Hehe

Seen it before

Luckily I don't need to convince my gal to open her meathole and guzzle my creamy nabbings. She loves the stuff (although occasionally coughs up a huge drool of lung butter)

Anyway don't want to go into details... LOL

...a...am....

What's your GF's number again?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:

the ladies hate the garlic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom