SW-galaxies? nah, WoW...

A

Arlone

Just wanted to make sure you all knew about this seems-to-be-rendered-graphics-and-will-no-doubt-be-a-bestseller-MMORPG: World of Warcraft

I'm one of those that like to stare myself blind at screenshots, movies and FAQ's before the launch of a game (that I belive in). They have not yet sat a date of release so I'm sure it won't hit the stores before christmas anyway (in other words I'm not here trying to draw people away from my current fav.game DAoC <grin>)

I advice you to have a look at some of the screenies if you havn't done it already tho, and perhaps even download some of the movies. Blizzard sure knows how to make 'em trailers!

bridge-thumb.jpg

ss008-thumb.jpg

ss006-thumb.jpg

<makes a homer simpson 'arrrr'-sound>

Home of World of Warcraft / Blizzard

G

Galatea

Blizzard make excellent games. Some people appreciate them, some people don't.

I do, Warcraft 1, 2, Starcraft, Diablo 1 were some of the greats and influenced future games with gusto.

Diablo 2 was a good game, i enjoyed it for a while, although, as with D1, the community destroyed itself and the game :(

Warcraft 3, from what i have played, is another good one, although i hear of cheese tactics such as the hero rush.

I will play WoW, simply because of Blizzards ability to create in depth and interesting univeres's (sp?) and i have every faith in them expanding the Warcraft universe of Azeroth and the great war etc.. To great proportions

O

old.Max Payne

Originally posted by Arlone
<makes a homer simpson 'arrrr'-sound>

It's the captain that make that "arrrr" sound.. not homer! DOH

:m00:

A

Arlone

Re: Re: SW-galaxies? nah, WoW...

Originally posted by old.Max Payne

It's the captain that make that "arrrr" sound.. not homer! DOH

:m00:

pfft! picture homer finding a duff-beer, ice-cold, in the fridge after a hard day of work at the powerplant. What would be his first 'words'?

ARRRRRR...beeeeeer

:)

[EDIT]

ok ok, it's more of a 'mmmm'-sound .. well, listen to it yourself!

-> mmmm .. beer

and may I add .. DOH

[EDIT2] ARGH! All you guys looking for the lost pie ... Homer has it (proof).

ok, I'll drop the whole Homer-thing now :)

A

Alrindel

So what class are you going to be, Goldminer or Lumberjack?

W

wolvon fury

When is the release date for WoW? or expected release

P

- Pathfinder -

Remembering the SC BETA; it'll probably start in late 2004 :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom