SW: G and you

I

ivan_tribbiani

Name: Race: Profession:

- Jadow - ?????? - Image Designer
- Ivan - Human - Droid Constructor/Merchant

.........any more people who have a clue of what they are going to be more or less ????

M

~Mobius~

ivan, where do i go to see the classes and races ?

O

old.LandShark

someone explain to me the need for non-disclosure agreements? Surely there's no better way to stir up publicity than to let beta-testers speak freely. Grr.

still.... Twi'lek, bounty-hunter.
Or maybe explorer; it depends how truly big the SW:G universe is and if there are any real rewards to exploration. But either way, Twi'lek race. Brain-tails are teh win :D

N

Nightchill

Bits of the beta forum get posted, usually comments (including negative ones) and teasers :)

www.slicerhq.com is the best swg site I know of.

O

old.LandShark

bit annoying that all the races are humanoid, imho. Also extremely annoying that the female alien races are just the male ones with human tits. I mean.... a) ewww and b) couldn't they have been a touch more imaginative?!

O

old.Gombur Glodson

a Twi'lek bartender could be fun to play.
yelling at wookies to get the heel out since we dont serve their kind inhere :)

V

VidX

Dunno if I will bother with SW:G, think there will be too many idiots playing it :(

O

old.tRoG

Ryba Os'Abyr - Bothan - Droid Engineering

mde the name up right now ;)

- will be roleplaying, and of course making prototype droids mostly, might have a small factory out the back though ;)

even though i probably won't be playing SW:G

O

old.LandShark

it'll probably turn out to be more fun playing DAoC and THINKING about playing SW:G, than actually playing SWG ;)

</skepticism>

edit: skepticism? scepticism?
skepty-scissum!

C

Cerverloc

Hope I get a beta account also. I signed up so fingers crossed. Already have a EVE beta account :D

S

SilverHood

Bar'Rsk R'Sbark Trandoshian

Either Bounty Hunter or some form of marksman
Jedi if i'm forceaware

Most likey go Imperial if I'm a bounter hunter, otherwise I'm a Hut person all the way

T

Tilda

Tilda - not sure on species
Jedi if fore aware, if not bounty hunter / creature trainer / marksman

O

old.Noita

I always wanted to have tentacles... I said TENTACLES! So Twi'lek for me.

Noita/Twi'lek/Temptress with tentacles :)

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

I know nothing about Star Wars but looking through the race names, this one seems more indicative of tentacles:

Mon Calimari

Fried, that is.

I

ivan_tribbiani

Originally posted by old.Noita
I always wanted to have tentacles... I said TENTACLES! So Twi'lek for me.

Noita/Twi'lek/Temptress with tentacles :)

Hey you can be mah personal vixen in SW:G then :)

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by old.Noita
tentacles :)

BRAIN TAILS
DAMMIT
:E

Interesting question actually... lots of people are going to be attracted to SWG by the idea of being a jedi, but they say specifically that becoming a Jedi is going to be a very long hard road indeed, requiring for the most part a human player to teach you.
Will be intriguing to see if we end up with hundreds of failed, wannabe jedis running around or if they all just become bounty hunters instead :p

O

old.Noita

Ok ok ok.... Brain Tails it is then (look pretty tentacly(tm) to me tho)... apparently they will be developing a secret tent...umm I mean Brain Tail language...now that could be fun ...i. :)

Definitely DO NOT want to be a Jedi...wandering round with a wussy light sabre...dammit if Im going to have a sabre I want a heavy one!

O

old.LandShark

there was a brain tail sign-language type thing in the books. I honestly can't see people going for having to learn a new language in order to communicate with a twi'lek, unless it's just some skill than when high enough pops up an autotranslater as they 'speak'.
God knows... :p

O

old.Noita

From what I can gather its a secret language that only other Twi'leks can understand.

#1 Twi'lek: Points to fridge...points to tummy
#2 Twi'lek: Oh you want piiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee! MmMmMmM

Jut think of the fun you could have if you super glued suction cups to your Brain Stems (that look incredibly like tentacles) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom