Suspected Dranai Class'?

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Does anyone know what htey are likely to be? or have blizzard actually said? I restarted my WoW account the other day and i want to level a paladin, but if dranai are going to have this as a class, which it seems likely, im not sure if i should wait and level a dranai one, or stick with my human pally :(

Any other information like what racial traits they or blood elves will get would be appreciated :)

Gray

FH is my second home
Paladin Warrior Mage is for sure... hmmm lets see...

Druid and Priest also it seems. This is only by looking at the pictures on the actual WoW site though

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure about druid, but Priest, warrior and Paladin is for sure. Considering they've gotten the holy power, they might have mages or warlocks aswell.

Gray

FH is my second home
Looking again at the pictures it looks like its not a druid, but possibly a priest

However i did see a Hnter picture, so theyhave hunters too

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
So Pally, Priest, Warrior, Hunter and possibly mage it seems :D

whats there racial trait? :)

Helme

Resident Freddy
Doubt Blizzard would jump into an '2 alliance classes can be druid but only 1 horde' arguement.

Bloodelfs don't care about the "nature" the same way as druids does btw, they wan't raw magic power nothing else.

Thier racials on E3 was a scaling self HOT which was kinda neat, althought they only showed the level 1 version which was 50hp over 10 or 15 seconds if I remember correctly, which considering the level is quite alot healed in short time, especially for classes who doesn't have heals themself to start with. They also had an %hit aura that affected the group and apparently scaled with level, aswell as a +15 to jewelcrafting.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Helme said:
Doubt Blizzard would jump into an '2 alliance classes can be druid but only 1 horde' arguement.

Bloodelfs don't care about the "nature" the same way as druids does btw, they wan't raw magic power nothing else.

Thier racials on E3 was a scaling self HOT which was kinda neat, althought they only showed the level 1 version which was 50hp over 10 or 15 seconds if I remember correctly, which considering the level is quite alot healed in short time, especially for classes who doesn't have heals themself to start with. They also had an %hit aura that affected the group and apparently scaled with level, aswell as a +15 to jewelcrafting.

Wow, cool, sounds awesome, bit OPed if u ask me, how many dranai warriors you think we will see then? lol. Im definatly gunna be one, dont care :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom