Survey takers?

babs

Can't get enough of FH
A friend of mine is doing some research for his final year project in his Wildlife & Habitat Management course, and has put together a survey. I was wondering if some of you wouldn't mind filling it in?

It's particularly related to reptile/amphibians, so if you've ever owned or would consider owning one that'd be ideal.

Thanks in advance folks.

Take me to that lovely survey

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
That link isn't working properly: it's only taking you to the main site, where I can't see the survey.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
*enters joke replies*

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
*does a survey about babssnake*

nath

Fledgling Freddie
A survey taker once tried to poll me.

I ate his left buttock with some french fries and a nice pepsi max... ftftftftfttftftftft.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
I kept a newt that I caught myself as a kid. I can't make my experience fit the questionnaire, it is limited and flawed.

Sorry :(

BTW the newt was called Nina.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I'd love to help but the person who designed the survey shoudn't be allowed near sharp objects. Seriously, fewer drugs and talk to a business studies student or someone else who knows how design a survey.

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
What's wrong with it?

edit: assuming it's only part of the research project and not all of it.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Maljonic said:
What's wrong with it?

edit: assuming it's only part of the research project and not all of it.

Questions don't cover all options. Look at question 3; it doesn't reject the audience who aren't interested in buying exotic pets - people will continue to fill the survey (even though it has no meaning - its just what people do) but the value of their responses is irrelevant.

babs

Can't get enough of FH
I told him how to use the logic options, but he decided it was too much hassle. Besides, from the results it seems most people who answer no leave out the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom