Sursbrooke 13/2

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
I think i say on behalf of all mids thanks for the great night at Surs, Albs surely brought the numbers for one large scale keep take alot of us hadn't seen for a while. Lag was pretty insane but we took a fair share down with us as the last trolls and tiny kobbies stood!

I guess this was a test to see your reaction, lets just say we were impressed :cheers:

Polish our relics btw want them nice and clean for when we take them back :)

Mall

Fledgling Freddie
Was fun, shame about the lag and eventual ld trying to get up the stairs inside Surs. :clap:

Beeks has been buffing them relics so much they should slip out of your hands when you try to pick them up. Do not ask what he uses for polish, some things are best left unsaid ;)

adorf

Fledgling Freddie
ye was a nice nite, shame u left our grp for a RG one hey arumi? :twak:

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Mall said:
Was fun, shame about the lag and eventual ld trying to get up the stairs inside Surs. :clap:

Beeks has been buffing them relics so much they should slip out of your hands when you try to pick them up. Do not ask what he uses for polish, some things are best left unsaid ;)
the one u can swallow?

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to add, i was the creator of this fun night of rvr.:clap:

Sadly due to not feeling well i handed it over to arumi, who did a good job at taking surs.
:)

Give more keep fights!

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Mall said:
Do not ask what he uses for polish, some things are best left unsaid ;)

That's obvious surely!

marmite-health.jpg

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos do more groups imo! Wanna see you in agramon rather than taking keeps! :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
was fun :)

nerf my siegebot dying on the ram though and being unable to cast anything offensive for the rest of the night :(

(tried to melee a warlock with adrenaline rush only to get "You are riding and cannot enter melee." - curses!)

I did manage to smite a warlock to bits and even got to /smile at Mas :D

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:
was fun :)

I did manage to smite a warlock to bits and even got to /smile at Mas :D

I saw, the funniest thing was being chased by a char called moomin all the way from surs to eras, with 15 lines of emote spam after when he finally caught the warr i was grpd with.

The lag was horrendous though, when we went to T4 to have a sneak peak, as soon as we got in clip range it started to shake, some isnta rvr in alb would be nice too.

And a note to Gradiuus, if id known it was you going near poc pass bold i wouldnt have fired, realised after a chamber it was you so i /hugged instead :clap:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
brad said:

Sadly due to not feeling well i handed it over to arumi, who did a good job at taking surs.

Give more keep fights!

nice one :) always good when someone gets something organised.

Was well impressed with someone's control over the mid zerg - managed to pull em away from surs 4 where half of albion was waiting for ye ;)

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:

Little-Princess.jpg

Grats :fluffle:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Rigga Mortice said:

lol.

Well it first started when i decided to treb crim, and after about 4 fg hibs decided to camp drop of, we realised crim was a nono.

Then by that time, was about 40 mids in the BG, and as i was feeling preety ill at the moment, i kept hinting for arumi to take over, and in the end it was a fun night of rvr.

But what i found really funny was the amount of alb bodies lying in the entrance to the second floor. I ran over im like wtf have you warlocks done to these people?

Zdeath

Banned
Was a good fight - those red bubbles above the frostalfs heads give me nightmares after last night =(

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
But what i found really funny was the amount of alb bodies lying in the entrance to the second floor. I ran over im like wtf have you warlocks done to these people?

Working as intended...

Active resist raising RAs is the only thing that will keep you alive when several WLs bomb like that.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
I was there with my firewiz ae nuking the main lord room :D

It is my favourite type of fighting... big seige:) givf more:)

nice to see arumi only had about 7k rps tho ;)

Its not about the rps imho in seige, its great fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom