Surprise Valentine's present

babs

Can't get enough of FH
See what I got...

redpanda.jpg

My wife adopted one for me at my local zoo. I'm going to go and see it and take some pictures in a little while. Red Pandas are the best animal no question :)

Chuffed is an understatement.

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
That thing is cute! :D

She deserves a good shag for that present :p

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
I got my gf one of these....

Lu%20Chu.jpg

luchu.jpg

She got me the camera to take the shots and Air tickets at Brixton aaaages ago. The camera is a Cybershot DSC P32 Sony thingy with a free 64 meg card to go with the 16 meg in the box. Did alright i guess :p

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
RandomBastard said:
bastard doomy i got a p72 for crimbo and i still only have the 16mb

You got a slightly better cam tho... The deal she got was £159 for cam and mem tho. Even the shop assistant was annoyed as he had just bought one and hadnt spotted the deal i found... Comet btw, fantastic little cam.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
My missus and a friend of mine's missus are both obsessed with Red Pandas. They seem to tickle womens' cuteness-nubbin like no other furry creature.

(except meh c0><0r of course)

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Doomy said:
I got my gf one of these....

<snip>

<snip>

She got me the camera to take the shots and Air tickets at Brixton aaaages ago. The camera is a Cybershot DSC P32 Sony thingy with a free 64 meg card to go with the 16 meg in the box. Did alright i guess :p

Siamese cats rock !! Seal point i believe ?

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
Wij said:
My missus and a friend of mine's missus are both obsessed with Red Pandas. They seem to tickle womens' cuteness-nubbin like no other furry creature.

(except meh c0><0r of course)

Hmm is it just me or is wij likening his "c0><0r" to a small furry creature?

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
A night of hot passionate sex. :flame:

Well i can always hope, as am taking my girl friend for a meal, lets hope thats the reward :wij:

babs

Can't get enough of FH
mypanda.jpg

Just got back from the zoo and there's the little cutey.

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
L_Plates said:
Siamese cats rock !! Seal point i believe ?

TBH im not too sure, my sister has to get the papers signed over to me. Shes a pedigree tho and sealpoint does sound likely. Her name is Lu Chu and she plays fetch whenever i want. Absolutely fucking cool cat. BEen looking after her due to my sisters circumstances that were sorted out a few days ago, she took her back and her new flatmate decided that he hated cats so i had a teary eyed sis on the phone asking me if i wanted her back for the same money she paid for her. I said yes, gave her £250 and now its MINE! She had only just paid for the cat and the cat has huge sentimental value to her as it belonged to her daughter who died at the age of 4 not too long ago so she wanted her in the family still so im happy and sad at the same time.

Ill make a small video of her playing fetch in a while, its weird seeing a cat playing dog. Stupidly intelligent thing.

Damini

Part of the furniture
Oh my god, if Kenny had bought me a siamese for Valentines he'd officially be the best boyfriend in the whole damned universe. Come summer, I'm buying myself a Siamese. They're just the greatest cats in the world. Back at my parents house, Lacey the siamese has to be cuddled all day long, and when you hold her she holds onto your nose with her paw. I'll admit, it's bizarre, but very endearing.

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Thats 1 cool cat :)

Bit dark the vid , would of like to make out the cat more :)

xane

Fledgling Freddie
I remember trying the adopt a Taratula down at London Zoo, I saw the adoption notices, they had two up for grabs.

One was covered in names, totalling £500, the other had _one_ name, also totalling £500 !

Chilly

Balls of steel
Doomy said:
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=5549

Check there for the coolest cat thread, theres a vid of her playing fetch. And I know what you mean about the hand thing... Lu Chu is exactly the same, when im sitting down, the only time shes not on my lap is when shes eating/pooing/sleeping.
wot about when shes hurling cos a pissed up m8 fed her a tin of redbull and a tequila chaser?

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
She doesnt like red bull afaik. I do and its been left around after certain friday nights and she doesnt go near it

Gombur Glodson

Fledgling Freddie
Urgh, valentines day is such crap.
Just a day so all the boyfriends who's slacked off gets a chance to make up for it.
Why do you need a special day? You got 364 other days to show your girlfriend that you love her!
Commercial bullshit!
@#%!

worMatty

One of Freddy's beloved
Doomy, your sister's flatmate seems like an insensitive bastard. She should've kept that cat and got rid of him :)

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
worMatty said:
Doomy, your sister's flatmate seems like an insensitive bastard. She should've kept that cat and got rid of him :)

Its his house/flat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom