Surprise top song

S

Summo

Christina Aguilera - Beatiful.

Now don't get me wrong - never been a fan of CA, and still not really, but this song utterly rocks. Maybe it's her powerful, 'full' voice, maybe it's the simple, elegant yet understated tune. Maybe it's the 'fuck them - you're great' message. I dunno. I likes.

Been istening to it a lot for a week or so. Good video, too. Compliments the song very well.

S

Scooba Da Bass

She is rubbish and you know it, at least slutty Christina was slutty, diva Christina is just annoying, especially when telling people not to kill themselves for being different when being blonde and rich.

S

Scooba Da Bass

GO AND BUY THE TURIN BRAKES SINGLE TOMORROW ROBIN, IT'S ONLY 99p AND I WAS INVOLVED. SO THIS IS TECHNICALLY PIMPING, BUT FUCK YOU ALL

M

mank!

Originally posted by Scooba Da Bass
especially when telling people not to kill themselves for being different when being blonde and rich.

Correct! It's fucking obscene, I tell ye.

M

Munkey-

I thought it was a crap song. Video scares me as well.

S

Sar

ROFL :D

BTW: If she really believed in the song's content, she wouldn't have glammed up, as per, for the video. She'd have done it without the yearly output of the Max Factor company applied to her face as is normal with her.

A

Aikon

Only liked Dirrty and that was it....not to keen on this one

L

leggy

All her music is utter shit. At least she's a slut.

</Q Review>

D

Damini

I used to think she was pretty cool, in a "Well, she's a teeny bopper but at least she can belt them" way. But now she's so slutty, she just looks like if she came to your house you wouldn't be concerned with being all star struck, you'd just be making decisions to bleach down the toilet seat after she left.

C

caLLous

Dirrty had a wicked bassline, but was generally shitty. New one is okish, I guess.

W

Wij

I bought the album over the weekend. Was belting it out in the car this morning.

<RAP>
She may well ming but she sure can sing !
</RAP>

Some pretty good tunes too. A pleasant surprise. \o/

M

maxi--

Originally posted by caLLous
Dirrty had a wicked bassline, but was generally shitty. New one is okish, I guess.

Dirty Bassline was as a result of Redman, and the origian lLets get dirty, rocked.

M

mank!

Originally posted by newborn
christina makes me do a sex wee in my pants

Another contender for best first post ever. Sounds as if you'll the depravity here.

O

old.ignus

CA is the most minging talentless slut in the business, at least Britney was actually good looking. She could ming for the milky way, the last picture I saw her in she had a load of metal in her face which I find a personal turn off, and had a look on her face as if she'd just overdosed. I certainly wouldn't shag her because she probably got a few STDs, she certainly looks as though she has. And her voice is so whiney it makes me sick.

Avid Merions piss take on her was probably right.

Users who are viewing this thread