Surely there must be a rule

D

Dr_Vegas

MawR have just played nD and I cannot believe what happened. The score is currently 11-8 to nD and MawR are about to make it 11-9 with a bomb planted and 4v2 in MawR's favour. I am happily sitting there with a good 8000 in the bank, along with a number of my other team mates. And what happens.....

THE ADMIN RESETS THE SERVER...

Now I know that mistakes happen and thats fair enough.. but then he expects us to continue by giving everyone 3900.. so now all that saving and work to put the CT's under the old money strain is to waste and we face m4's and armour... not to say a team that is soooo annoyed at what has happened that the only chatter over the comms is about whether we can be even bothered to carry on....

Surely this should have become a rematch... I mean, it was bad enough last week that we had to play with pings of 400+ in our match, cause "the server had issues"... (I mean, if I wanted to do this I would'nt bother with broadband)... but to have this done to us this week is taking the ****.

Can anything be done about this match and should there be some sort of rule for this in the future????..

Dr. V.

(Phew.. managed to get through all that without swearing my head off... )..

I

Ivan.

I wouldn't get your hopes up is all I can say.

A

andersschm

Why did the admin reset the server? Did he have sv_restartround 1 bound to a mouse button or did he do it for a reason?

Sounds like a fair case for a rematch if the admin did it by accident. Though of course we don't have the full story without the admin posting ;)

D

Dr_Vegas

Yea, he had the restart bound to a key and pressed it by mistake..... :(...

A

Archibald

I think the silence has given you your answer :mad:

O

old.Smittins

they could at least have the decency to reply :|

Users who are viewing this thread