Supremacy is Recruiting

Talsar

Albion Legend
Yes, Supremacy is for the 1st time opening the door to open recruitment.

Supremacy is a band of experienced players who are seeking new injection of blood to keep us going.

What makes us different from any other guild??... You! .

If you fancy a nice change or a new guild, please ask any Supremacy member ingame for a guild invite.

Till then, take care.

Talsar.

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Ummm very informative webby you have there mister Supremacy bloke. Very tempted to join your guild.

Except I'm already in it :p Crap attempt at sneaky bump . . .

Edgar Frog

Fledgling Freddie
Your guild name 'Supremacy' seems to be a somewhat strong affirmation of what you strive for. Yet the very nature of bumping a post implies unpopularity, a lack of interest, indeed all those things that 'Supremacy' is not. My point being that at the moment supremacy is what you are aiming for, not what you have achieved, so potential recruits, please be aware of this.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol Ed i assume you havent met any of the folks from supremacy in game by what you just said so i'll be gentle with you. you might have noticed talsar did say in the origional post to message guild members ingame for an invite, so they wouldnt post here would they? also assuming that you dont actually know anyone who is a member of supremacy, i can inform you that they are all really nice people and the guild is one of the friendliest ones ive known, so before you start making implications do some research.
btw thx for the bump :touch:

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Edgar Frog said:
Your guild name 'Supremacy' seems to be a somewhat strong affirmation of what you strive for. Yet the very nature of bumping a post implies unpopularity, a lack of interest, indeed all those things that 'Supremacy' is not. My point being that at the moment supremacy is what you are aiming for, not what you have achieved, so potential recruits, please be aware of this.

Joined FH purely to post that :puke:

Edgar Frog

Fledgling Freddie
Did you post just to say that? Take the medicine recommended by the quite civil-seeming Ezteq and search for my other posts.

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Edgar Frog said:
Did you post just to say that? Take the medicine recommended by the quite civil-seeming Ezteq and search for my other posts.

Briefly looked at your previous post list, and you just seem to over analyse everything. Strange reason to join a forum about a game but to each their own I guess, just seems annoying to take a slight dig at a guild recruiting. Anyway back on topic GL with guild (free bump)

Talsar

Albion Legend
Edgar Frog said:

Very cheeky :m00:

I wish to thank you for assisting on keep the topic live ;) Never met you, however with that attitude i dont think i want too :twak:

As Ez stated, we are doing a recuitment drive "ingame" and our "website", i dont expect anyone to post here (however you did thanks for the bump), this thread is purely for "informational purposes only"

Oh. bump!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Edgar Frog said:
rofl civil lol you so dont know me

Edgar Frog

Fledgling Freddie
I don't really see how 'bumping' this thread by posting a suppositional argument in any way is a concession to my dignity. I've done it again by posting here and have no qualms about it.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Edgar Frog said:
I don't really see how 'bumping' this thread by posting a suppositional argument in any way is a concession to my dignity. I've done it again by posting here and have no qualms about it.
U think too mutch :(

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Edgar Frog said:

1. Didn't notice anybody mentioning your dignity. . . .

2. Up you go :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom