Supremacy - Guild seeking members!

Talsar

Albion Legend
Hi guys,

Been over 2 years since i recruited on FH, with a little success, so i thought i would try again.

Supremacy - Is a guild which has been running for over 3 years. We are a small group of people which just love a good bit of banter.

Alliance - We are also in The Last Stand alliance which is one of the most active alliances within Albion. We are a very very tight community, and have a family feel within our alliance.

What we after - Well tbh everyone, all makes and sizes :) I hope not only to get a few new characters whom level within Supremacy (I am currently running xp buff 24 hours per day per week) so that all new members will benefit from this extra xp, but also some high level, temp'd/toa'd for RVR nights (see below)

Future - I have discussed this countless times with guild members/alliance members, and would like to have a few RVR nights (set groups), but this will take a bit of organisation as lets be honest not all can commit to a weekly nights. So will need to have a min of 10 to 14 people for 1 group set up. Ever since i started DAoC i have yerned for a regular group (been part of so many that have fallen through).

If interested in joining, please contact be via the below means;

Email - GMTalsar@hotmail.com
FH - PM me here i check the site everyday ;)
Ingame - /who Supremacy ask any member to join you, or speak to myself for more info if needed.

I want to thank you for reading my recruitment spam :) And wish you all the best in the future.

Talsar.

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck with the recruitment Talsar!!

Anyone out there looking for a good guild wont go far wrong in Supremacy, a nice guild and the added bonus is "Lords of England" are in the same alliance and we are fun too :drink:

Talsar

Albion Legend
Belgorian said:
Good luck with the recruitment Talsar!!

Anyone out there looking for a good guild wont go far wrong in Supremacy, a nice guild and the added bonus is "Lords of England" are in the same alliance and we are fun too :drink:

<hugs> thanks bud ;)

hayb

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck with it mate im sure you will get lots of ppl wanting to join :england:

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Good Luck Talsar :)

Not many more people in the game who help you like this and not many people as friendly as this guy.

Good luck mate :]

Martok

Part of the furniture
Rhori said:
He's looking for people to sign up :touch: not to wish him good luck :twak:

Good luck though =)

from 1 gm to another im allowed to wish him luck i know what its like recruiting ppl :twak:

Gamah

Banned
Seriously though, talsar = win, I dont say nice things about many people but Talsar is the coolest of the pack.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
Seriously though, talsar = win, I dont say nice things about many people but Talsar is the coolest of the pack.

You just say that cause you don't dare to say something bad about him :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom