Suppression RMs and how much the pbt nerf hurt them

Snikch

Fledgling Freddie
Hola i seriously object to the pbt nerf due to the consequenses it has on suppression rms.
From a PVE perspective both darkness and runecarving rms are very viable solo, oranges doesnt that that much mana away, they solo just fine. Suppression RM's give up alot off that ability to be able to be extremly good in groups.
Now suppression rms are still great and possible best in diamond farming groups but they are worse than darkrunies 47/26 and probably on par with rc runies 47/26 vs very tough mobs.

The suppression runie who runs 6 sec pbt has no chance to fend the tank nowadays and can never get their bladeturn lower than 6 seconds.
A darkrunie who runs 10 sec pbt has no problem at all renewing between 4-6 seconds thats cakewalk. Same for RC runie.
The darkrunie has even more toys with damage add and best dd, and the RC runie has gtaoe which somehow hits epic mobs for a decent amount of damage.

So whats the suppression runie to do? Run the 8 second bladeturn and renew seems like the best thing for them to do, that will make the bladeturn slighty slighty faster than the 10 sec blokes.

I really dont like how much this hurt this spec in pve. I agree that there should be some kind of cooldown time on bladeturn but set that to 2 seconds.

Of course this change doesnt have any effect at all on RVR and there are tons more serious bugs out there. Its just annoying this.

Marthax

NM i just noticed it was 2.5 seconds cooldown time and not 3 seconds.
And i am to dumb to find the delete button as well.

living

Fledgling Freddie
"and can never get their bladeturn lower than 6 seconds."

i thought timer was 2.5 secs? And imo theres a bit diffrence in 10sec pbt and 6sec pbt as u suauly only have 1 rm max. I like the nerf as hib seems to have pbt more than mids (Wardens) and can be such a pain in rvr.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
timer is 6 secs for pbt rms
and u can bt in between the pbt pulses if you time it right, i use that technique on my 35 rm to get into higher grps, pb every 5 secs :)

living

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
timer is 6 secs for pbt rms
and u can bt in between the pbt pulses if you time it right, i use that technique on my 35 rm to get into higher grps, pb every 5 secs :)

Well DOH! :twak: I mean the timer on when u cant have another pbt, ánd that aint 6sec it is 2.5sec

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom