Supp Runie Spec A Little Advice Please

F

Fex

Was thinking about a final spec for my runie (currently 37 atm) and I've so far been going along the lines of 50 supp / 20 RC, after a little fiddling with the char builder tho i thought about this spec 46supp / 28RC. In that you get a higher GTAOE higher AoE and also more importantly the first energy resist aswell as your 6 sec pbt. Now the main question I have is would the first energy resist be enough to make my baseline RC DD hit hard enough, will it be better than the spec 50 supp DD which I would miss out on by taking this spec?

M

mavericky

Not got a high Runie myself, however I have been reading up on it on the US boards. The Runemaster Teamleader recommends taking suppression to 50 (the only one of the runie lines worth taking that high)

A

Ardrias_Mid

Errr... You dont get a energy debuff in RC line...

F

Fex

According to the char builder you do, at levels 27, 36 and 48

F

Fex

Looks like the char builder hot it wrong again then, just looked on Heralds spell page and it a matter resist debuff on there

C

Cernos

The main reason to take Suppression to 50 is that the top single target DD is a level 50 spell.

Because of the way Mythic changed spell resists based on the level of the spell, it is advantageous at level 50 for your single target DD to be a level 50 spell rather than a level 41 spell (the next one down the list). You will hit more often and for more damage.

As for Gtaoe, well neither the level 19 or level 26 versions will do much damage. They are more useful at this level as a form of interupting the enemy (especially at keep doors). In which case, the level 19 spell suffices.

A

AzuratMinimus

Well thing with speccing 50 supp, is that the supp dd is that it both gives slightly more dmg then RC and it adds a snare effect. So you can´t get more dmg by speccing in any other line. If you specc for 6 sec pbt that is. Dark dd do more of course, but you can´t specc 50 to get it with 6 sec pbt.

Users who are viewing this thread