Superbowl!

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
4th Feb! I'm leaving on the 7th so I'm just gunna make it, wanna see the Patriots vs Saints personally since I'm a Patriots fan or when I watch it I am at least, even though the Colts are gunna be tough to get past, but I suppose so were the Chargers, gunna be an intresting weekend to set it up..

Come on Patriots! <3

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I hate American Football. Load of bollocks.

If you want a proper game, watch rugby union. No pads !

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
I still play Union, but I like the tactics and thought that goes into NFL plays etc, quite far advanced from most other games imo

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Bah, Giants should have gone to the finale, would have been a great ending for a great player!

Guess they're going to need to make some great drafts next year, their trade for Eli wasen't the best to date :p

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
If you take time to learn how it works, you'll see how awesome it is

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Marc said:
:worthy:

Patriots are gonna take it again all thx to Tom Brady :D
Tasslehoff said:
Bah, Giants should have gone to the finale, would have been a great ending for a great player!

Guess they're going to need to make some great drafts next year, their trade for Eli wasen't the best to date
Hehe, if Giants wanna do something next year they better get a new qb cause Eli has been nothing but trouble :D Just like Romo :twak:

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
CorNokZ said:
:worthy:

Patriots are gonna take it again all thx to Tom Brady

Hehe, if Giants wanna do something next year they better get a new qb cause Eli has been nothing but trouble :D Just like Romo
Must be hard sacking a QB they payed 2 first drifts and a second drift for though... Even though he's only able to pass it to the RB :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
i dont really have a "favorite" team but i will most likely watch it anyway :) its a really nice sport imo

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Bears vs. Colts will be interesting... altho i was hoping for Saints vs. Chargers :)

CorNokZ

GO BEARS!

Amazing playing by Manning, gotta give him that, but if there is someone I don't wanna see a Super Bowl Ring on it would be either of Manning's!

Urlacher will be bringing down the house in Miami and he will get his ring!

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
Damn it, Pats defense was too tired second half, Manning saw it and capitalized to fair play to him. Still thought Brady would pull another one out of the bag right up till the interception though.

CorNokZ

scarloc said:
Damn it, Pats defense was too tired second half, Manning saw it and capitalized to fair play to him. Still thought Brady would pull another one out of the bag right up till the interception though.
True.. Pats should have used a timeout or two to break their 'No huddle' to substitute the tired players

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom