Superbaby spanks u all

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
Give more duels for my healer. Already got 7 solokills, Lone enforcer title, here i come in next 3-5 years. :m00:

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
thaught i would bring my cleric alont to have ago nxt time i will respec my RAs ond omg it was a slowww duel :p but gj hehe

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'll come duel you on my melee wizard when I get him respecced and retemplated

CorNokZ

haha that would be worth watching

fo retard

Don't /hug me again! I'd rather have you run me over with your fg or your shit duo with Lokeh(had to pop everything and eventually run to a tower!), than thinking we are friends

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
fo retard

Don't /hug me again! I'd rather have you run me over with your fg or your shit duo with Lokeh(had to pop everything and eventually run to a tower!), than thinking we are friends

ok some one has an ussue with RvR if u dont wona get killed dont go for lekeh simple u went for him first so u die for it

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Well Lokeh is on many peoples shitlist, you never know if he joins in or not, it's safer to attack him straight away. Thought this would be obvious. I try to PA him whenever I can, it's just revenge.

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
well he might be on people shit list but if it wasent for our duo i wouldent of made alot of rps yday, was fun to get attacked of 5 albs or more and stay alive but thats also a thx to mr. eul who kindley mez poisons and helps out :D

CorNokZ

ok some one has an ussue with RvR if u dont wona get killed dont go for lekeh simple u went for him first so u die for it

I don't have an issue with getting killed in RvR, but I do have an issue with running around solo and some rr10(or w/e rr he is) druid and a rr5 fucked up op vw comes along, shears you, heals the vw and what not! And btw I didn't start attacking.. I saw you, did a /shiver and then you go straight for me. I slam you, try to run when you purge, root me and gets help from Lokeh, so fo please and go get a clue!

Lokeh is cool when you play with him on hib, but fucking retarded and useless in RvR! I did better on my 4l6 cleric last night than he did on his druid

You were retarded on alb and you're still retarded on hib

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
so u saying u made over 100k ? dident see tht but hey i made 170+ ty for the rps and know i know what u are like i will go for u ..

CorNokZ

No I didn't make 100k+, but my stats for the 45min session I had one my cleric was way better than Lokeh's

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
I'll come duel you on my melee wizard when I get him respecced and retemplated

Sounds interesting, tho can´t imagine how wizard could win with melee dmg only. Tho couldn´t imagine earlier that healer can win any duel. Solo healer is really hardcore. Lots chars what can´t win atleast with my skills, but also lots chars where is small chance to win. Too bad haven´t got lots time lately play, was last night few mins in game and dueled with rr1 hero. I was winning after used all my possible ra´s, insta´s and item´s, then he surrender. Dam, i so wanted solo kill from him after almost 5 min work. Well, maybe next time =)

CorNokZ

Disease and ns on inc and matter staff in your face ;)

And if I'm totally getting demolished, I'll pop rr5 on you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom