Sup ?

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
You dont know german, hence, you're not part of the community, how can you say a community is better than another if you're not a part of it? :X

The community knows english ^^ hence im part of em... grouping mostly with german but with english speaking people also... from pve to rvr ... thats what makes u part of their community and when it comes to purly german speach... I KNOW HOW TO ASK! hence im learning what they said ^^ and again my view is that even if they qq sometimes (we all do) they are damn better in all ways from old dyvet players... and that can be seen even from a blind man...

as long as for the u zerg comment... maybe u learn smthing more about me...

its all about choices m8... when you have the choice you take it... else you stay with the choices left...

/edit germans arent /qtd also after the first 2 deaths and thats what makes you l33t if u do that it only makes u a chicken...

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Aiava pm me on msn so i can add you again :D lost all my contacts :(

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
The community knows english ^^ hence im part of em... grouping mostly with german but with english speaking people also... from pve to rvr ... thats what makes u part of their community and when it comes to purly german speach... I KNOW HOW TO ASK! hence im learning what they said ^^ and again my view is that even if they qq sometimes (we all do) they are damn better in all ways from old dyvet players... and that can be seen even from a blind man...

as long as for the u zerg comment... maybe u learn smthing more about me...

its all about choices m8... when you have the choice you take it... else you stay with the choices left...

/edit germans arent /qtd also after the first 2 deaths and thats what makes you l33t if u do that it only makes u a chicken...

your qtd experience with people in this thread is huge im sure..

Septina

Part of the furniture
yawn.jpg

*giggles*
lol.gif

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Not like thats anything different from the same rant he's been spamming here for some years now

Nibble

Part of the furniture
hes being sarcastic in the sig >< + woot new FH title <3

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Haha, this is just the Meskalin and peyote talking.

Not easy beeing Bipolar Dorimor :<?? Should really stop selfmedicating and have yourself committed under some professional care :fluffle:

How do you know what meskalin does? ever tryed it? :D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Now i know what Alfred Nobel felt like :(

Oh dear , look what ive gone an done :p

PewPewAS50.50

Banned
I don't think you are the one to talk especially as you've recently been PMing ingame telling me to die IRL (which I have reported). I've also read endless plees from you to stop killing you (see sig). However, to answer your question, I will not stop chaining you, you're too easy and its fun.

Sorry but who are you? The King of Thidranki doesn't associate with randoms, now away with you noob.

Might be just me but, I got two posts, this and the one before under this nick. Kinda impressive that you found such a confession there, quoted and all :(

I still think it is your bi-polarity spooking, we all want to help you Dorimor, your are amongst friends here, plenty of shoulder to cry on!

Though I have to ask you, how come you always resort to making up the "I pwned you here and there, and you PMed me begging for mercy in thid" sort of statements, why not just go with something bigger, something that more then 2 people ( you and the orly owl ) cares about? This I'd like to know..

Oh and by all means insults, insults! :wub: :fluffle:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Nothing like some funny dorimor posts to make me smile in the morning :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom