Sup!

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Hows daoc going? Any decent rvr action or has everyone buggered off to the US?

Hi to everyone I know.

Lub you tuth :x

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Hows daoc going? Any decent rvr action or has everyone buggered off to the US?

Hi to everyone I know.

Lub you tuth :x

The Excal/Pryd cluster is as good as dead Pio - just browse through the first two pages of this forum for proof.

GoA have maintained a stony silence, and seem unwilling or incapable of implementing a rescue. If you want to play then reroll US TBH mate.

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah might just do that got other games to play till it come out like forever fortress and TF2 so. Just got an awesome 22" widescreen tft hd ready also so tis sweeet for games :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
Yeah might just do that got other games to play till it come out like forever fortress and TF2 so. Just got an awesome 22" widescreen tft hd ready also so tis sweeet for games :p

Come Alb/Lance you tool. :>

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Who's there whats happening etc etc pm me zee info!

Septina

Part of the furniture
Who's there whats happening etc etc pm me zee info!

Me, Staj, Guido, beck and some others made an fg there, havent really gotten out much in rvr yet but we're all sorted, can easily sort itams and cash for you if you'd decide to reroll. :)

barbastroumf

Fledgling Freddie
Me, Staj, Guido, beck and some others made an fg there, havent really gotten out much in rvr yet but we're all sorted, can easily sort itams and cash for you if you'd decide to reroll. :)

i say u all come hib classic :S:S

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I love you too tuth :(

PS: Playing Dyvet atm is the equivalent of necrophilia irl

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Hey pio :)

Miss you man...

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR, LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOAR!!!!!

*goes deaf*

not...

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

I think you will enjoy the challenge to fight a certain Valk called Shivae and its friends there :).

Not ready there yet, chars are level 48, not sure I'll get ready to before CoD 4 comes and then it's most likely perma game over for me with DAoC. Some of the KF guys looking forward to fighting you though.

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
I get the net at the end of this month sep so I'll come find you on irc when I do and arrange to reroll there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom