Sunday Night Keeptakes

Feamos

One of Freddy's beloved
ok first of all id like to thank Snugglebot for leading the raid to a great success, well done :clap:

second id would like to say well done albion this is the 2nd time in a few day i have witnessed albion working together as a team and listening in a RvR BG, hopefully we can keep it up ready for cluster then have all the relics we can get

:cheers:

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Yah, it was fun roleplaying with j00 ;) And killing the few hiblets i could find :)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Feamos said:
ok first of all id like to thank Snugglebot for leading the raid to a great success, well done :clap:

second id would like to say well done albion this is the 2nd time in a few day i have witnessed albion working together as a team and listening in a RvR BG, hopefully we can keep it up ready for cluster then have all the relics we can get

:cheers:

was very good teamwork indeed.
allso have to be said that kinkys leading few days ago allso was übah, hibs just outnumbered us too soonish ;)

but keep it up albion. ;)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I tagged along after you lot took the first tower with my little baby cabbie Dooley. Organisation was good, I just kept an eye out for incoming, dropped Det font now and then and watched that mid group get twated at bolg T3 (Troll SM? wtf?).

Good fun though, not been RvRing for a long time and will definately do it again. Unlike most people I actually like Keep attack/defense :-P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom