Sunday in KV

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Great fights. I posted on WHA forums in a relatively unrelated thread, but thought I'd post here too.

Proper zone oRvR, none of this zone hopping PvE nonsense. Stand up fights, sieges, defenses, some nailbiting moments.

Highlight was catching Order in the open with their pants down while we were on our way to the north keep.

Open field big fight. WAAAAGH!

/salute the players on both sides for today's fun :)

Although I'm unhappy with the game code regarding forts, that doesn't take away from the other stuff we did today that was quite frankly a complete hoot. The folks that rallyed when the chips were down did a great job :)

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Ya was a good fun day of oRvR and even had a bit of fun in the keep running out with our banner and jumping in front of the destro zerg (not saying ya had more but that many count has a zerg.. order had equal peoplesss!) and getting back in, <3 high resistance spell from banners :D

Highlight was catching Order in the open with their pants down while we were on our way to the north keep.

Um i can only remember two times i heard of order being out and getting caught like that and both times i was there... one was we hide behind a rock just south of the north keep and we had a laugh talkin then seen the numbers and realized most got bored waiting at the rock and went to keep long before us :p
second was with our alliance WB and we went to intercept and slow down destro heading to north keep and well... 1 WB vs 2-4 heading for a keep take doesnt last long ;) but cant call it catching us with our pants down... it was tactical so that order could get set up inside the keep and iirc you guys didnt take the north keep that time did ya? :flame:

but again.. good fun day! gif more bitte schon!!

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
The time I'm talking about was after we'd beaten Order away from the south keep and I'm pretty sure you guys were fairly scattered at that point. We moved out to go for the north keep and on the way bumped into you guys. That time we did take the north keep.

The first attempt on the north keep failed but the one after we bumped into you on the road succeeded.

A good afternoon's fightin'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom