Sunday greetings

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Hello!

Deleted my Facebook and saw some posts there from some of you so thought I'd check in.

Since i was last actually active on here... Marriage and 2 kids.

How is everyone?

Chet

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What ho old bean! All good here. Moved to the mountains, raising chickens, own a chainsaw.

Whether the chickens and the chainsaw meet is up in the air.

Same old same old around here :)

What you been up tae?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ello Chet!! How goes things? Responsibilities now, huh? Welcome to adulthood ;) :drink:

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
OMG it's teh Ch3t!

Also did the marriage thing - in Vegas no less - but hanging fire on the kids thing, gone for a cat at this point instead, which is hard enough work as it is. Just exchanged on our first house after much swearing at solicitors - so pretty much all good.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Blimey. Ey up! :)

I still have your quote in my sig.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
What ho old bean! All good here. Moved to the mountains, raising chickens, own a chainsaw.

Whether the chickens and the chainsaw meet is up in the air.

Same old same old around here :)

What you been up tae?

Having a quick browse and it really doesn't feel like I've been away. We've been looking at getting out further into the country side tbh, i can see the appeal. I'd love to have chickens.. not ideal in my urban setting.

OMG it's teh Ch3t!

Also did the marriage thing - in Vegas no less - but hanging fire on the kids thing, gone for a cat at this point instead, which is hard enough work as it is. Just exchanged on our first house after much swearing at solicitors - so pretty much all good.
Congrats dude, we did the kids first. We will get a cat to at some point though. Buying a house is one of the most stressful things. You would think all the people getting paid to sort it would actually put some effort in.

Fuck you buddy. Fuck you.

Also @Ch3tan, what kids have you got then and how’s fatherhood?

One of each. 2 year old girl and 2 month old boy. Got the set now, I'm done.

Yeah enjoying it, completely changes your life though.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Having a quick browse and it really doesn't feel like I've been away. We've been looking at getting out further into the country side tbh, i can see the appeal. I'd love to have chickens.. not ideal in my urban setting.

Congrats dude, we did the kids first. We will get a cat to at some point though. Buying a house is one of the most stressful things. You would think all the people getting paid to sort it would actually put some effort in.

Fuck you buddy. Fuck you.

One of each. 2 year old girl and 2 month old boy. Got the set now, I'm done.

Yeah enjoying it, completely changes your life though.
One of each should be a signal to get de-plumbed. Quit while you’re ahead.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It was v unpleasant for about 3 weeks when I had mine done but it’s fine now and all bareback action.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Hey Ch3t glad that life is going well for you :) - I moved from UK to NL and finally settled in Sweden.... also married but obviously (cause im too old for that nonsense) no kids :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom