druid
druid
druid
caster
caster
hero
ranger
ranger

Lotto after kill all 3 if we manage ;) random 1000 highest pick etc.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
grou1:
Warden(tjokkis)
Champ(Naktaro)
champ (logitack)
champ rr5+
druid (douglas)
druid (Biratan)
bard
hero (Raven)

group2:
druid
druid
druid
caster
caster
hero
ranger
ranger

Lokeh

Fledgling Freddie
I can come with my Druid, wich is the one I need this on. Hope it's ok.
I have no problems waiting, would be fun to be there the first time we get them : )

Templated with 30% Spirit + AoM2. ml10,cl10 perfecter.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
woulda hoped for some more peeps inc atleast.
Active bard and one more champ rr5 would help alot
second group is just there to help kill adds and dragon when time so can be totally random
Will see what we get

bg will be up on naktaro 19.30

foolou

Fledgling Freddie
Could come with mana, void or light - eldritch or support warden.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
grou1:
Warden(tjokkis)
Champ(Naktaro)
champ (logitack)
champ (Twinsun)
druid (douglas)
druid (Biratan)
bard
hero (Raven)

group2:
druid (lokeh)
druid
druid
caster foolou(manaeld)
caster
hero (Sacre)
ranger
ranger

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
I think you will get more than have registered here.
I know a few people who have mentioned it over the past 2 days who are not down here so probably dont check Freddys.

Unfortunately I can't guarantee myself being there just yet but if I am around and it is needed I will send almost any type of char wanted, druid, tank, or caster.

Hope it goes well.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
would help alot if people actually log on at the time they signed up for tbh.ø

Logi

Part of the furniture
yep :D hope we can redo this soon again, cuz id love to get that 6.0 LWer :p

- English -

Resident Freddy
nice raid but should be a class specific lotto so people dont claim for their 5th alt which doesn't even have som activated or somethin :)

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
would help alot if people actually log on at the time they signed up for tbh.ø

Apologies Saru, I got wife nerfed all day and couldn't get to a PC - the dragon would have been less hassle than the fucking furniture I had to buy and then move about :(

Mrs Spadey sorted me out :kissit:

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
nice raid but should be a class specific lotto so people dont claim for their 5th alt which doesn't even have som activated or somethin :)

Then if most need xample ring of azure then caster ring.
U think we have the tanks we need ? will just be all casters and we be fecked
If i needed caster ring and it was specific i wouldnt even bother comming on champ or drood or bard or any other tank id come on a caster no matter how much we needed tanks.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Then if most need xample ring of azure then caster ring.
U think we have the tanks we need ? will just be all casters and we be fecked
If i needed caster ring and it was specific i wouldnt even bother comming on champ or drood or bard or any other tank id come on a caster no matter how much we needed tanks.

well the way it works you say what char your lottoing before the raid so if something decent drops aka cloth cap. every1 isnt like ooo i need that for my "main"

As netcode pointed out theres not really enough population for wanting stuff and the people who need it should have it first

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Well have fun tbh .:)
I cba to lead em if u cant choose a item for ur alts someone else do em then.
netcode is still the most whiny bitch i know :)
But if that is the case ill join em on lvl 40 alts then and xpect to get a roll since that is how netcode wants it.ø

- English -

Resident Freddy
yap ill join on some lvl 45 and xpectr to roll then since char needs some items,.

thats not the problem, the problem is people should pick a class they want to roll for so this doesn't happen. There were 2 VWs who needed the scythe and are active in RVR. Its just pure greed as you don't really need it, just saw it and thought "ill have that for my alt".

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Im not whining, im just speaking for the 2 vw's who was on the raid and some ppl ive been talking to in pm. But i guess im gonna stop now since i dont care i dont have a vw so why should i cry on you when i dont need the item. but but im just a nice mate and when something is fucked up ofc i qq. i mean ye you took it for your Lvl43 walker ofc you gonna have it dude so much ppl on this server so fook man take it or sell it i dont care. But i wont farm/slay/fuck the dragon if ppl gonna do like you but thats me.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
thats not the problem, the problem is people should pick a class they want to roll for so this doesn't happen. There were 2 VWs who needed the scythe and are active in RVR. Its just pure greed as you don't really need it, just saw it and thought "ill have that for my alt".

i need it for my vw simple as. what gonne do then ? spend 1 year to try and sort it templated when i need the fing thing ?

- English -

Resident Freddy
i need it for my vw simple as. what gonne do then ? spend 1 year to try and sort it templated when i need the fing thing ?

sara everyone i spoke to said its bullshit what you did but its perfectly legal... i dont care anymore tbh as the people i spoke to refuse to go on raids like this, and probably wont invite people on raids who do this. Also apparently you rarely play the server, nevermind leveling your VW etc so imo your just using it as an excuse to be greedy. Gonna leave it there on this matter. Its not like its gonna be hard to get a grp up, considering it was mainly our mates who were in the main fg.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
sara everyone i spoke to said its bullshit what you did but its perfectly legal... i dont care anymore tbh as the people i spoke to refuse to go on raids like this, and probably wont invite people on raids who do this. Also apparently you rarely play the server, nevermind leveling your VW etc so imo your just using it as an excuse to be greedy. Gonna leave it there on this matter. Its not like its gonna be hard to get a grp up, considering it was mainly our mates who were in the main fg.

and as for greed.
I have no intension selling it on cause i have all the money in the world on this server, i still need it for my vw dosnt change the fact. for starters.
And second of all when i started the group said in post that random 1000 highest pick etc. so not rocket science and even if i took it just to sell it on be perfectly legal same if doug wanted to sell ring for 150-200 plat i would buy it of im in a second.
The templates i have made and gonne use on my Druid Nightshade hero Champion ranger eld chanter bain ani bm is all haveing 2-3 dragon drops in em and liek i said worst thing i hate is logging into a char hopeing to rvr and its not templated.

If once dragon was dead and i /qtded and refused to givf away any drops i would say greedy but holding a lotto and winning the item from it is not.

- English -

Resident Freddy
glad you even rememberd to put VW in that list... says it all...

anyway i said its perfectly legal what you did, its just a matter of selfishness imo as the reasons i stated before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom