[SUNDAY 21 of may] ARTIFACT RAID

Shhaii

Fledgling Freddie
Regroup Aerus heaven Prydwen 7.50 pm CET.
Bg on Shhaj-pr.

max time to go 8.15 CET ---> JACINA SASH
8.45 pm---> FOPPISH SLEEVES
9.45 pm---> ZORK'AT BRACER
X,XX pm---> GUARD OF VALOR (if theres time\pp to zerg fast danos will get few mins:) )
10.30 pm---> finish i hope, time are not sure, probably we will need less time but better prepare to the worse^^

LOTTO: who bring me kerubis schyte will get +50 on lotto.(ring of heavens maybe etc...)

GL & HF

Shhaii

Fledgling Freddie
ah:
JACINA ENC lvl 44
FOPPISH ENC lvl 46
GOV ENC lvl 35
ZORKAT ENC lvl 46

Shhaii

Fledgling Freddie
nah i got gov enc at 43 and my friend at 36 so..:)

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Emerica-Polomalu said:
Nop mate, all encounters are level 46 now, i think :) all Battlegroup enc's well

not all Encounters are BG, clouldsong, ctr to name a free are still grp encounters.
and lol @ all enoucnters are 46 :eek: lots of encounters have been lowered, only a few like Malice, BoZ etc the really hards and anoying ones @ 46.

Shhaii

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:
not all Encounters are BG, clouldsong, ctr to name a free are still grp encounters.
and lol @ all enoucnters are 46 :eek: lots of encounters have been lowered, only a few like Malice, BoZ etc the really hards and anoying ones @ 46.
ya^^

Omegah

Fledgling Freddie
Will Deffenatly be there, need JS and EC for my rm ALOT :p thanks for hosting raid:worthy:

Shhaii

Fledgling Freddie
hope someone bring kerubis schyte cause i cant waste money atm:) if none bring it i'll raise the bonus on lotto for who bring that:p

Shhaii

Fledgling Freddie
NVM i got kerubis and kibisis so i'll claim ROH if drop for the raid, is the only item all other will be lottoed.

Vaskez

Fledgling Freddie
Btw how u gonna accomplise a raid like that when u dont gonna make even 1 TANK artifact and u claim ring of heaven too ? :twak:
Tbh this artifact raid will be empty of tanks unless if some come for ml exp or something
Anyway Gl on that

Shhaii

Fledgling Freddie
gov is also for tanks :) and btw we'll got some tanks firends who comes

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
I need the sleeves for my sm :) But got rest of the encounters, so I might switch to some other char after doing the first one..

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Request: do also egg of youth and atlantis tablet?

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Ixoth said:
Request: do also egg of youth and atlantis tablet?

I would like to help out with atlantis tablet, since I need that as well

Shhaii

Fledgling Freddie
if is not too late when we finish we do encs on request if lots need

Maril

Fledgling Freddie
Shaii, can you publish a list of the artifacts that are to be done during this raid. Seems a bit unclear which you're intending to do, since requests are not always being followed up on :)

Doing jacinas, eoy and such too or? Or will these only be done per request as you said.

Shhaii

Fledgling Freddie
Maril said:
Shaii, can you publish a list of the artifacts that are to be done during this raid. Seems a bit unclear which you're intending to do, since requests are not always being followed up on :)

Doing jacinas, eoy and such too or? Or will these only be done per request as you said.

the artifact who i elenced at begin: foppish, jacina, gov, zorkat will be done at 100% and when we finish if inst too late we can accept on request other enc to do like AT EoY etc.. , is that clear now?:)

Omegah

Fledgling Freddie
Should allso try to do Erinies charm, (do jacians first!>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom