Sun weapon question

Adorith

Fledgling Freddie
Just a quick question:
Does belt of the sun produce a weapon usable for 2h slash? Apparently it can produce some sort of 2h hammer but does it work with slash spec? Or is it chrushspec only?
Thanks in advance to people with enlightening answers. :)

Aldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Its for the 2h spec(doesnt matter if youre slash crush or thrust) and does elemental(energy) damage, its just the model that looks crush

harm

Fledgling Freddie
Which sucks bigtime. No good reason for not to implement one.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
harm said:
Which sucks bigtime. No good reason for not to implement one.
Aye, missed that on Fafnir, the 1h was good for pve thou, fast and easy to get styles off. Almost too easy with the decent hammer stun styles with stun follow up.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Jesus Faf u in AO ? :eek6:

Is that playable now ???

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Wij said:
Jesus Faf u in AO ? :eek6:

Is that playable now ???
Yah, and its fun. And you dont see the whine that was in daoc :) And it was cheap to buy, about 4 euro's for the complete package, but they raised the price now cause they launched more copies due to the increase of players :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Fafnir said:
Yah, and its fun. And you dont see the whine that was in daoc :) And it was cheap to buy, about 4 euro's for the complete package, but they raised the price now cause they launched more copies due to the increase of players :)

Hmm - not sure I'm tempted though. It was awful on release. It made me want to hide in a cave and never speak of PCs again :)

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Orenthal said:
Sun Spear , no ?

aye, theres a spear, tho no 2hd's for other lines, guess it would spamm to much into your inventory tho hmm ;o

harm

Fledgling Freddie
Still unfair. That leaves most mids w/o a 2handed option. Guess we'll just wait and see what happens.

Morphable

Fledgling Freddie
friars dont get anything useful from the sun or moon belt.. how pointless :twak:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Mid get free 2hand. Albs got to double spec.

Let us have something for once :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom