Sun 23 - ML6 - Starts 3PM GMT

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Info needed :

We will meet at Volcanus Haven, I should have a BG set up around an 30min before the actual raid starts so /bg join Spiral (maybe Tildai). Since BG is open early we will not wait for any late comers and we will move at 3PM on the dot (from my computer clock :)).

Please try and make as balanced groups as you can, it will make the raid go much smoother.

Please read up one the raid at : www.visionofsages.com : If you havent done so already.

Presteps:

6.5 Flames
6.1 Hunt for the Haje-Uraei

BG Steps:

6.4 Pallida-uraei
6.2 Sacrifice
6.6 Siraadi
6.3 Lateef
6.7 Ankhkare
6.8 Efreet
6.9 Vazul
6.10 Chimera

General Rules

Water Pots should not be needed on this raid at all, unless you gonna try swim in lava :d

BG will be set so all can chat but if too much that you cant read what to do on steps I make it listen.

If you spam the BG before this time you WILL be booted even though raid hasnt started.

Well will do every step one after the other no stops apart from having to move to each step. The only reason to stop will be for me to shout out what we have to do.

We will be running on Tank speed the whole time for people who have crap comps and cant keep up or for just random groups who dont have it.

If you are running around like a headless chicken putting the rest of the zerg into danger of getting killed by Mobs I WILL boot you from BG.

If you spam me with useless PMs about the loot lotto (explained later), or just stupid random stuff I MAY boot you from BG. NOTE: I may or may not give you a warning, it depends on what you have done, but I would appreciate it that the only PMs coming to me are for assistance in what to do, I may start a CG for those people who want to give help.

Anyone caught cheating in anyway WILL be booted. This includes in the lotto.

LD's

/effects self is encouraged on this raid to reduce the numbers of LDs.

LD's will be waited for where there is no chance they could catch up with the zerg solo, for a time I feel appropriate.

Loot Rules

I myself will be BG Treasurer. If my Inventory fills up I will find someone I can trust to hold more items. (Tildai)

BG loot level will be set to 35.

After finishing 6.10, keys will be lottoed straight away with /random 1000.

We will then move to Vol Haven for rest of the lotto.

I will determine which classes can use the items, those classes ONLY will roll for that drop. If I see anyone who cannot use the drop rolling or someone is reported to me I will boot you from BG, there is no excuse for this as I will state what class can use each item. (Class specific lotto)

There will two types of lotto:

Keys/Leg Components/Remins/ML respect stone Lotto (Lotto 1)
+
99-100% Items Lotto (Lotto 2)

If you win an item in lotto 1 you can roll again in lotto 2 but not again in the first.

Only 99-100% Qual RoGs will be lottoed.

Any points I missed please notify me somehow.

Be there or be square.

(Btw all that was taken from my other ML raids I did so I had to go through and change some info so I might have missed some which aint correct)

Dardamein

Fledgling Freddie
Nomans Land said:
Keys/Leg Components/Remins/ML respect stone Lotto

I'd love a ML respect stone!!!

Don't I need to do Ml's then?

I'll be there Nomans, probably send uncle Wilfrid

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Dardamein said:
I'd love a ML respect stone!!!

Don't I need to do Ml's then?

I'll be there Nomans, probably send uncle Wilfrid

If your gonna point out spelling mistakes at least inform the poor bloke that he's spelt remains as remins in every post so far :fluffle:

Will be there spamming /bg as usual :drink:

Dardamein

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
If your gonna point out spelling mistakes at least inform the poor bloke that he's spelt remains as remins in every post so far :fluffle:

Nah that spelling mistake was not as funny as Respect stone...

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Golena said:

Surprised you didnt tell me earlier Gol :p

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I had to hold some material back for when you started proof-reading :touch:

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Harrah for Tilda ! :p was wondering wth you gone to since you hadnt posted a reply yet.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Ty all for coming today. Sorry I only got there at 255 I was farming CB to get MLxp :)

Raid went pretty smooth and only took us 2hours and lotto 30min.

ML7 is being done atm for people that alrdy had group steps done and decided to stay but Tuesday raid will still go ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom