Summoning SM's

are these guys quick to level solo? they seem very similar to Cabbies in the respect that you have pet buffs and chip in with nukes along the way.. im looking for a pet class so this looks on paper a good one to try... Summon with a hint of Dark? any summon spec sm's out there?

Seculzeran

Fledgling Freddie
All sms i know are either supp spec or dark spec. Don't know any summ spec. It is fair to say that there is not a pet class in midgard worth specing in. I don't know any hunters that spec mainly in beastcraft either.

However, I have been known to be wrong...... from time to time......

Sec.

Boogschutster

Fledgling Freddie
they been nerfed now a fhew patches ago they where great for TG 2 summ sm's and some healers/BB's could farm nicce over there!

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
summ sm is really fast solo if you have a BB to buff you're pet and maybe even fop when you are resting.
You can just pull 2-3 orange at once put up focus shield heal pet when it's 50% put focus on again rince and repeat
without bb you should go max 2-3 yellow at once.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
poky said:
whyyyy go dark instead of supp for solo exping?

If he has no access to a buffbot the lifetap dds are way better than the pbae for soloing.

With a bot I'd guess supp is better for soloing.

Uku

Fledgling Freddie
ive just started lvling a summoning SM , i have bb , ill let u know how quick it is over the next few weeks from 20 to 50. its purely for pve btw.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Why solo as a SM ??
In RvR yes, but not in PvE. Sounds strange imo.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
Why solo as a SM ??
In RvR yes, but not in PvE. Sounds strange imo.

Why not, it's always cool not to depend on anyone while lvling :p.

I lvl'd my mentalist to 40 from lvl 1 soloing basically with light spec (back then mentas were welcome in xp groups if mana spec) and it was kind of enjoyable, didn't take too long either.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I solo'd my supp/dark spec (greater supp obviously) solo from 20 - 33 so far, with the odd group inbetween, soloing really aint much fun tbh, and even pl peeps lower than u are is a pleasure as the xp at leasts seems less cost worthy in downtime. Would like to try summon sm but moderna groups don't usually require that sort of thing from what i've been told :F

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom