Summoner's Hall Raid 13th of December

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
As you have cast your votes, we will be going to the Summoner's Hall this sunday! I know nothing about anything in there! All I know is how to get there. I was thinking we could do some of the poc bosses on our way there and hopefully roll over a bunch of chinese pl'ers :)

Meet at Forest Sauvage(NF side) 8pm CET/7pm GMT where we will sort out groups

The main mob we are after is called Grand Summoner Govannon. We will do him as the final boss after we've killed the other three summoners.

ehh.. I'm a bit knackered atm so will have another look at the thread tomorrow! Stay tuned Albionians! Oh yeah, did I mention that? We're doing it on alb..

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
I might not remember it, but if i do i will definately join.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
december 13th might not be the best of days tho. it is lucia after all :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I'll be there on my gimp minstrel as long as it doesn't coincide with anything of importance.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I cannae make it mr cornokz, away from daoc for awhile. GL however :) its a fun place.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i could bring anything u want,,tic/wiz/pally/inf/cleric/thurg/merc or 2x necro sight or servant...hope we dont run in to the korean macro teams in there :D

CorNokZ

Major fail - 8 ppl in bg at peak

Was thinking of doing something useful sometime between xmas and new years like sidi or some ml raids for FH and the alliance, but to hell with it

Vote all you want I ain't making another raid on alb anytime soon

/back to mid

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Isn't 8 people enough for Summoners raid? At least i lead it many times with that.

CorNokZ

Good.. Means you don't need me to set up any more raids

ileks

Part of the furniture
Maybe a xanxicar raid would be more popular now since they buffed him and made him drop scales? I highly doubt anyone has killed him since the patch so would be a server first :)

CorNokZ

Probably.. Someone should try that out

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Bah, i wish i had an account with a lvl 50 on Ywain! Would have loved to help organize raids :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom