Summoner Cunovinda

C

Cybwyn

My guild took 14 people down to Summoner Hall this evening, killed Grand Summoner no prob, then moved on and killed Albion and Midgard summoners without a hitch.

The problems started when we tried the Hib Summoner; she wiped the floor with us twice through a combination of nuking followed up by throwing us in the air, resulting in 75% fall damage and death.

Are there any tips for killing her? Any ways to stop her throwing you in the air? Or do we just need more people to be able to kill her?

A

Arnor

do it the alb way :great:

or just redo your sc template like I did :p

A

Astraad

My guild had the same problem yesterday, it takes more people i think :eek:

V

VidX

???

Hib one is easy, it's the damn Alb one that's hard.

Done GS and Hib with 1fg, and died on the Alb one in about 1 minute...

Depends what tactics you use I guess.

P

- Pathfinder -

You're speaking of the Mid one, not Hib :m00: Only way to beat her is to bring plenty of rezzers, you can't avoid instantdeaths from nuke + toss, so's a battle of attrition oO

S

shanks

Originally posted by - Pathfinder -
You're speaking of the Mid one, not Hib :m00: Only way to beat her is to bring plenty of rezzers, you can't avoid instantdeaths from nuke + toss, so's a battle of attrition oO

PvE Whore! :eek:

V

v-man

Yea that was the Mid Summoner, not the Hib, the Hib Summoner was the gimp one that just stood there while you handed him his ass, with the occasional orange con mob that dies in one hit that spawns...quite fitting as a hib summoner really.

Id be interested to know how you killed the Alb Summoner Roena?, everytime Ive tried her I end in a stalemate where she casts an uninteruptable 15% return HoT on herself between 10-15%.

Cunovinda is just an Endurance Summoner. She has the least HP/AF of the 3 Summoners, and dies really quickly, what you have to do is prevent people dieing, the more people start getting rez sickness slapped on them, the less your chances of winning are, so try and make sure people are at 100% health as much as possible. Her nukes are not that strong, its that she couples them just before she throws someone causing insta death due to fall. As long as your healers keep people at 100% health, and can throw in 100% rezzes if needbe you should be ok.

Bring a lot of powerpots for your healers, alternatively equip yourself out with your Rogue classes, then they wont take damage from falls anyway :p.

C

caiuga

It was the Hib one that tossed us , I know because I was there too. Its probably different for each realm.

Y

Yussef

Originally posted by caiuga
It was the Hib one that tossed us , I know because I was there too. Its probably different for each realm.

Which one do you think is the Hib one? ;o

L

Laston

Originally posted by v-man
Yea that was the Mid Summoner, not the Hib, the Hib Summoner was the gimp one that just stood there while you handed him his ass, with the occasional orange con mob that dies in one hit that spawns...quite fitting as a hib summoner really.

Id be interested to know how you killed the Alb Summoner Roena?, everytime Ive tried her I end in a stalemate where she casts an uninteruptable 15% return HoT on herself between 10-15%.

Cunovinda is just an Endurance Summoner. She has the least HP/AF of the 3 Summoners, and dies really quickly, what you have to do is prevent people dieing, the more people start getting rez sickness slapped on them, the less your chances of winning are, so try and make sure people are at 100% health as much as possible. Her nukes are not that strong, its that she couples them just before she throws someone causing insta death due to fall. As long as your healers keep people at 100% health, and can throw in 100% rezzes if needbe you should be ok.

Bring a lot of powerpots for your healers, alternatively equip yourself out with your Rogue classes, then they wont take damage from falls anyway :p.

why is that fitting? :p

F

Flesh

Alb- tosses you in air.
Mid- summon's purple con bows.
Hib- summons strong yellow zombies that you can 1 shot with a paladin.

J

jimmy_kell

we were down there last night too.. shame we didnt meet you half way, could have had a nice brawl. ;)

we got wiped by same summoner, she is an evil cow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom