Summon sms

E

envenom

So i hear alot about Summon sms being pretty good pve characters.

so can someone with experiance tell me what can a full summon sm solo? dimond mobs in df etc etc

do i need a buffbot would it be healer or a shammy?

cheers

R

raithian

summon sms can solo anymob that hits as you have a 33 dps damage sheild that does alot of dam.
a healer with pom for u does help also as u cant heal the pet as your casting the damage shieild none stop a healer/shamon to heal pet a big help

R

raithian

maybe mana ppots mcl and that other one help not sure i tryed it on a wow did great damage but 1 healer could not heal fast enought

U

Urme the Legend

My Summ SM + Ardamels Healer and my shaman buffbot kills wows easy!

But some WoWs kills the pets in 3-4 hits.. avoid those :)

E

envenom

im just after dimond mobs in df mainly they should be easy right? Nightmares those big spiders etc

R

raithian

yes should be but you still need someone to heal the pet as you cant as the dam sheild needs recasting every 5 secs

P

piggeman

isn't the summing spec (dmg shield) gonna be nerfed in 1.62 ?

F

fl3a

omg, as if there was something to nerf there. a specline that offerns nothing to a RvR group - yeah NERF!!!1

P

piggeman

Originally posted by fl3a
omg, as if there was something to nerf there. a specline that offerns nothing to a RvR group - yeah NERF!!!1
Yes, i've read something baout nerfing focus pulling enchanter, and that it will effect all focus pulling chars (as in sm's). The "nerf" is that a grp with focus sm can kill lvl 75+ mobs with just him and a few healers, while 3 "normal" fg have failed .. That's the nerf. They DO suck in RvR! :p

Users who are viewing this thread