Summon sm

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
i'm planning on maybe doing an summon sm on mid/excal when i reactivate my acc. i heard that summon sm's are not to hard to play unbotted. but how are it really to play an unbotted summ sm? or is an bd easier?

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
depends what u want to accomplish?

farming? (summon SM) or rvr? (BD/Warcock)

Lywon

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
i'm planning on maybe doing an summon sm on mid/excal when i reactivate my acc. i heard that summon sm's are not to hard to play unbotted. but how are it really to play an unbotted summ sm? or is an bd easier?

No BB, yay? I doesn't have one either, but if you love buffs, make shaman ;)

Well, I never actually had a Summ SM, but can't be much diffyrent than any pet user with or withour buffs. If you looking for something easy.. hmm.. BD is good soloer, indeed. Warlocks have loads nice abilityes too..

Gah, make your own choises, all are the same anyway! :m00:

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
i've got a summ sm who i play unbotted. (lvl34 atm) pet can chop his way through yellow and orange solo pretty easy.

stick the focus shield on and ive taken some of the catacomb gruops where the Gnoll Leaders and stuff are (2 yellow 2 blue) although that takes a fair chunk of power as you have to move about and heal a couple of times b4 recasting shield....

pretty steady xp though.

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Summon SM or Dark spec SM are both viable for soloing.

I've levelled my Dark (47D/23Sum/rest supp) SM without buffs for the vast majority of her 50 levels.

The trick is how to use the pet. As Shags said it's steady xp specially on blues/yellows.

They are horrendous power vaccumes tho so make sure you get MCL1 at least asap or be prepared to carry round loads of power pots.

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
well it will be both for farming and RvR. so i've though of thisa spec
45 summ = good FDs and all petbuffs
28 supp = mezz removal+ some good Pb spells+46 sec mezz
i do get 55 pts left though, should i spend that in dark or summ, i do not get any extra sepll at 29 supp. and if i put it in dark i will get the third lifedrain and the pb mezz.

will be a little like th enchanter strategy i think :p. send in pet in camp with FDS and when the mobs at low health run in and pb. with 28 supp i get the 176 delve pbaoe.

would this be an good spec if i want it both for farming and RvR. and groupfriendly aswell?

Korstes

Fledgling Freddie
My SM was lvled solo and at the time it was supp spec and tbh i think u will find this a great way to lvl espec with teh intercept pet as u can pull 5-6 oj-red mobs.

Ive only played Summ Spec to farm what was needed for a few of my templates, but ive had a guildie that has gone to RvR with summ spec and he hated it, he was running around for hrs not getting rps coz he couldnt do anything..

IMHO u should lvl up supp and see what u wanna do from there, once u hit 50 if u wanna farm go summ and if u wanna RvR then u have the choice of going either dark spec or supp spec, which are both viable in grps!

Regards
Korstes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom