summerize

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Hi hosilte community , ive been gone, someone summerize last 3+ months for me!

how's warlocks? how's goa patching? did WoW kill population? any good movie released? what's new fotm? worth buying catacombs? worth renewing account? average population on prydwen now? what's every man's opinion on clustering?
how's community(irc seems rather quiet..)? did all wankers leave with WoW being released?

Thanks in advance!

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
remi said:

how's warlocks? how's goa patching? did WoW kill population? any good movie released? what's new fotm? worth buying catacombs? worth renewing account? average population on prydwen now? what's every man's opinion on clustering?
how's community(irc seems rather quiet..)? did all wankers leave with WoW being released?

Thanks in advance!
warlocks are teh fotm bridge campers, valkiries are actually decent in grps, movie from yesterday soon, you suck, cata is shinny fluff, yes, pop ain't huge but rvr is getting fairly decent again, clustering will r0x, not seen any of your whine on irc for ages
if you wanna roll ze fotm ;d warlocks are now, but fat nerf bat next patch

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
well first of all. Maelstrom are running again. Next is that we was down on 53-620 before like 2 days ago when we almoste had 1000 players online again.

Ppls are coming back or atleast logging more in and the RvR is jsut as active as on Excal if we talk aboute weekly RP.

Try come back or a month, it's only a few Euro, if you dont like it, well try somthing els.

Catacombs is ok! Only why i got it is because of the new classes. The warlock is OP like hell and we LIKE it :D it's a hardcore class to play, to get him to know haft to play him alot. So worth buying Catacombs imo yes. But try it out :D

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
roll a warlock, wouldnt be the real remi without that.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
RvR getting better every week. Population is slowly rising towards 1k again.

Warlocks are fotm.

Clustering poll is up at GOAs webpage daoc.goa.com

Yes you should renew IF you have a group to run with.

Catacombs are only fluff if u arent gonna level a new char.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
DAoC is definitely picking up again. Seems like a lot of people has started to leave WoW/EQ2 to come back. Last night when I checked for fun, we had around 270-280 albs online and rising. Which is by far better then the last few months. So yeah, I'd renew ;)
Its pretty obvious for most players that WoW wasn't all that we hoped it would be. DAoC is still THE mmo. Atleast until the honor system will be implemented in Wow. Which for the record I have no belive in. :p
Already closed my WoW account now that the RvR is started to get back to normal.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
DavidH said:
DAoC is definitely picking up again. Seems like a lot of people has started to leave WoW/EQ2 to come back. Last night when I checked for fun, we had around 270-280 albs online and rising. Which is by far better then the last few months. So yeah, I'd renew ;)
Its pretty obvious for most players that WoW wasn't all that we hoped it would be. DAoC is still THE mmo. Atleast until the honor system will be implemented in Wow. Which for the record I have no belive in. :p
Already closed my WoW account now that the RvR is started to get back to normal.

the wow honor system is in on friday :p
come back anyway remski

Lethul

FH is my second home
remi said:
did all wankers leave with WoW being released?

Thanks in advance!

Ye, WoW had same effect on DAoC as Counterstrike had on Quake community. All the wankers, 14~ year whiners/spammers and all the idiots left. So dont renew and break the trend :(

:wub:

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Lethul said:
Ye, WoW had same effect on DAoC as Counterstrike had on Quake community. All the wankers, 14~ year whiners/spammers and all the idiots left. So dont renew and break the trend :(

:wub:

All?
I think that you just disproved your own theory.
A job well done, I'd say.

Elendar said:
the wow honor system is in on friday :p
come back anyway remski
I think I'll give that a try.. Though, the fights are even zergier than they are in DAoC. They get boring fairly quick and I'm pretty sure that DAoC handles the stress on the client side a LOT better, and that DAoC's zones are a lot more stable. Almost as if it was made for RvR :).

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:

warlocks are op, goa's patching about normal, wow have no effect on daoc atm tho people are returning in big masses now they getting tired of pve. vamp or bainshees are kinda fotm besides warlock. if you gonna only rvr, dont need cata. worth renewing acc if you got a grp. average pop on pryd raising all the time, and soon cluster! made alittle movie 3 days ago, kinda crap but just for fun: http://maartenson.net/daoc/kiko.avi guess mirani made movie from last night maybe!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
what's new fotm? did all wankers leave with WoW being released?
Funny having you ask for the new fotm :x And no, seems not all wankers left, and some are returning x<
Xxcalibur said:
laughed a lot when i used rr5 bm ra :)
Seems like a pretty nice ra to me, let's switch ;>

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
MaditioN said:
warlocks are op, goa's patching about normal, wow have no effect on daoc atm tho people are returning in big masses now they getting tired of pve. vamp or bainshees are kinda fotm besides warlock. if you gonna only rvr, dont need cata. worth renewing acc if you got a grp. average pop on pryd raising all the time, and soon cluster! made alittle movie 3 days ago, kinda crap but just for fun: http://maartenson.net/daoc/kiko.avi guess mirani made movie from last night maybe!

Yupp Its working in VirtualDub atm. 16min 32s long :)

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
MaditioN said:

Omg I'm so sexy in that movie, such a moviestar :touch:

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Conjurus said:
marath............><
hehe, Marath got a good week that is for sure, nice that he is back because now i have haste every time he is out :D

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
balkeriz said:
hehe, Marath got a good week that is for sure, nice that he is back because now i have haste every time he is out :D

Think he's refering to Marath adding on a nice fight in the movie :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
Daedalus said:
All?
I think that you just disproved your own theory.
A job well done, I'd say.

yea, cause i was serious and not only taunting remi :(

Brite

Banned
remi said:

Thanks in advance!

warlocks are boreing dont roll one remi ;P

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Really nice movie :> Like some of the music too, tho I can't make out a single word of what they're saying ;p

A

Aoln

warlocks are annoying
patching is same as ever
wow killed it a bit but its not so bad now and should be better than ever with clustering
my latest movie r0x ;<
catacombs classes are generally fotm even if not that good
wait to see if we get clustered rvr to renew
under 1000 still
give clustering
irc is active, just need to look in the right place
wankers left, wankers still here

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for them answers!

Seems ill wait for clustering, if ever, to renew. by then warlock is gimped, soo id guess ill pwn all with rm again.

Voted on clustering, but i missed the option to merge the whole server with Excal?

A

Aoln

Just vote rvr, that means we share 1 rvr zone but can travel to each others everything else. (2 toa > 1 toa and so on)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom