Sum1 help me explain this :)

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Worst for me was running in emain and then getting /waved & /hugged and some random lvl 20 hibby talking. Freaked the hell outta me I used TS when it happened everytime it was up.

talk about parania

Xplo

Banned
I got these weird signs when a tank hit me:
screenshots.aspx

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Last night in one run in emain I could see a well known cleric following us when in fact she wasn't even online. Quite odd

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
Well today some chanter in our grp looked like Nuked and he looked like him. Even though the chater is a luri and Nuked's an elf. It was only 3ppl in our grp who saw him as nuked though.
relogging didn't help, nuked was still standing there but now the chanter was there , in luri shape.

vintervargen

Banned
Light said:
i ported emain other day and saw bubblo our theurg in the crowd (could see the green guild tag), did a /wave and asked in /gu if he wanted some buffs .. so he asks me what im on about as he's still in pennines

went back to where he was standing and he's gone - i was like wtf im seeing things, scrolled up on info box and there it is 'you wave to Bubblo' :eek6:

aye, i waved to a stealther @ DL, and then i get a /send from him, "where are you, cant see you?", and it turns out hes in emain.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
When i was walknig arround with my infil at HMG odin, i suddenly saw 3 luri's talkig to eachother:

luri1: This is a dead march, to much stealth zergs atm
luri2: Yeah, becarefull I saw an Dragonfang'er arround....
luri(3 or luri 1): HERE HE IS!!

/me ran like hell :p

- English -

Resident Freddy
me and insie could hear mids at svas from hmg lol. We could hear them talking, dueling etc, was kinda funny. I did take some screenys but i just formatted comp so they wiped :p

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Xplo said:
I got these weird signs when a tank hit me:
screenshots.aspx

i get that often. i think its a battler or malice bug, or only happens when both of them are combined. always when i get it i have a tank on me that has one of these weapons :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom